Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

An Open Letter To My Fellow Oduduwan's - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Open Letter To My Fellow Oduduwan's (712 Views)

Why Do Black Americans Call Their Fellow Blacks Monkeys? / Must Read! Rib Cracking Gist! An Open Letter To Ooni Of Ife Abouthis New Bride / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Fellow Oduduwan's by Cyojunior(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Can we make a Sovereign state ? CONTEST THE BELOW POSITIONS IF IT IS NOT TRUE: Today I was elated to know that God Eledumare of my people is on my side. That being truthful to the service of our dear Yoruba Nation is not a course that will end in vain. I Thank God for making me to study History and International studies and to have read some revolutionary Historical Literatures that embolden the scope of my deep understanding of the true Nature of the world around me. It gladden my hearts to know that the quest for the re- establishment of African originality of pre- Berlin nonsense of 1884/1885.is gradually be dismantled by the consciousness of indigenous Ethnic African Nations trapped within fake post-colonial boundaries by the criminal departing white colonial masters, who ganged up with their successors, the educated black elites to continue with the wanton destruction of the lives and humanity of indigenous African people under fake sovereign banners. One should not be too surprise to assert that, many so called Pan- African scholars of various schools of taught and ideologues has continue to lampooned the calls for the breakup of some unstable and incompatible African States into negotiated compatibles forms, probably the ways there where before the unexpected invasion of their lands by conquistadors and inglorious imperialists. Who hid behind Religion, trade and modernization of savages to inflicts surrogates institutional framework of forever master- servant relationship upon African Indigenous Nations under fake super-structures of non-existing Nation-building on the African Continent. It is brazenly erroneous for any pan-African scholars to define the concept of African unity on the premise of African people’s colors and same shared continental space. African is a continent of heterogeneous and multi-cultural indigenous Nations who had over thousands of years had emerged and evolved their own brand of unique civilization and natural cum National identity even before the white supremacists adopted similar pattern of state building mechanism from the westhpilian model. One is well read and soundly educated to know this and it is the rationale behind our rejection of the pan-one Nigeria concept in place of a sovereign indigenous Yoruba landscape. Many Nations that of most veritable significance than Nigeria had broken up and the heaven did not fall and many more will still go including Nigeria whether our ill-informed antagonists likes this or not. This is inevitable and there is nothing of Pan-Nigeria Nationalism can do about this. It is only a matter of time. Whether you continue to insults and pour negative invectives on us about our positions on the future of Nigeria or not, what is going to happened will take everyone by huge surprises. Let the North continue to threatening those who want their separate countries out of Nigeria with open declaration of war, as if the others will fold their hands and look on as wars are to be declared on them. The north and their southern blindfolded supporters lack the knowledge of past and contemporary global history and the ever changing political reality of the current global order. These Northern elites felt that the current Nigeria will survive the current invoked rights of self-determination, when what is taking the current global attention in relating this to the various theaters of crises within the international system is attached strongly to issues of (IDENTITY POLITICS), which the current Regime in Abuja and the country he is presiding over, is a major culprit. Nigeria is not bigger than the natural Nations trapped within her borrowed Sovereignty. Nigeria creation as a Sovereign State violated all conventions and treaties of International Law by his British creator, so therefore, the successor to the British to what is known called Nigeria is questionable and challengeable under international law and relations. As an emerging scholar, I am challenging any pan-Nigeria fronts to a debate on the above issues via electronic media Television platforms in Nigeria and abroad. The Nigerian people has over the years been feed with naked satanic propaganda via doctored Nigerian History to believed Nigeria as an amalgamated entity, is a real State created by the British for the common Good of all, but this fallacies and fictitious statements and wrong indoctrinations is being demystified by the current well-educated and vibrant Southern Nigerian activists who now have access to de- classified documents on British purpose of creating Nigeria and why certain people must be3 slaves for oil-&gas and market for consumption of foreign goods and services must continue to thrive. It is for this reason, I had vowed to fight any Yoruba physically who without elementary understanding of the Yoruba question under Nigeria, questioning the rationale behind our demand and struggle for a Yoruba Nation! We are not robots to be manipulated by Pan-Nigerian negative forces for selfish elite purposes; we were engineered by Historical inevitability for the restoration of Yoruba Humanity! Stop us if you can? MAKANJUOLA ADIGUN MUHAMMED:OMO- OODO AGBA OF THE YORUBA NATION.

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Ilorin;reclaiming Our Land From The Fulani's / Here Are 7 Interesting Facts About Ancient Igboland: / Oniba Of Iba Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.