Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,306 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit (1377 Views)

Governors Forum Set Up Committee For State Police / Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos / Niger Delta Avengers Invites President Buhari To Visit Some Communities In Fresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by yashau(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chinese President, Xi
Jinping has invited
President Muhammadu
Buhari to China
– Buhari would be travelling
to China in mid-April
– The state visit is expected
to strengthen diplomatic
relations between both
countries
– China Ambassador to
Nigeria, Gu Xiaojie said the
China-Nigeria friendship has
stood the test of time
President Muhammadu
Buhari would soon be
embarking on another
foreign trip to China to
strengthen diplomatic
relations between both
countries.
The state visit which will be
from April 11 to 15, is at the
invitation of the Chinese
President, Xi Jinping, This Day
reports.
Buhari with Chinese
president, Xi Jinping
Buhari with Chinese
president, Xi Jinping
The China Ambassador to
Nigeria, Gu Xiaojie in a
statement issued in Abuja on
Tuesday, April 5, said it
would be Buhari’s first visit
to China since he was sworn
in as president on May 29,
According to him Nigeria’s
president would be the first
African Head of State to visit
China after the Forum on
China-Africa Cooperation
(FOCAC) Johannesburg
Summit, which is of great
importance to both China-
Nigeria and China-Africa
relations.
READ ALSO: America
promises $600 million
investment in Nigeria
The statement read:
“Distance cannot separate
true friends who feel so
close even when they are
thousands of miles apart.
The China-Nigeria friendship
has stood the test of time
and became stronger and
more vigorous despite the
vast oceans between the two
countries.
“On February 10, 1971, China
and Nigeria established
diplomatic relationship, and
ever since then, the bilateral
relations have been
developing smoothly and
steadily.”
The ambassador said there
has been frequent high-level
exchanges between Nigeria
and China in recent years
and the political mutual trust
has been enhanced
continuously.
He noted that Chinese
President, Xi Jinping met
with Nigerian president
twice last year and they
exchanged views on bilateral
relations and issues of
common concern.
Xiaojie said they both
reached wide-ranging
agreements and charted the
direction of future
development of China-
Nigeria relations.
“Economically, the
cooperation between China
and Nigeria in various areas
such as infrastructure,
energy, trade and finance,
has scored impressive
achievements. Nigeria is the
first African country to
accept Chinese RMB in its
foreign reserve,” he added.
READ ALSO: Scenes from the
Yale Africa-China conference
in Lagos
Xiaojie stated that Nigeria
remains China’s No.1
engineering contract market,
No.2 export market, No.3
trading partner, and major
investment destination in
Africa, adding that China has
invested a total of over $2.5
billion in Nigeria.
President Buhari has visited
over 15 countries since he
was sworn in as president
and he has been strongly
criticised for it. He just
returned from the United
States of America two days
ago, where he attended the
4th Nuclear Security Summit.https://www.naij.com/790242-buhari-gets-invitation-another-president-embark-foreign-trip.html?source=index_main

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
He has overstayed in Nigeria sef. Au revoir El Presidente

6 Likes

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by grbgrb4(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
safe journey.
Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by moshmusth(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
President Ajala Buhari.. abeg if u lyk go if u lyk no go abeg put your house in order b4 u leave

2 Likes

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by frainc(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Let him go and lean how to speak chinese
First grade clueless

2 Likes

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by yashau(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by youngeagle(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Can't he tell them to chill...this man don travel too much na...I'm still saying it, its high time we seize those presidential jet

3 Likes

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by benedictnsi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
youngeagle:
Can't he tell them to chill...this man don travel too much na...I'm still saying it, its high time we seize those presidential jet

[size=14pt]
Lol.... No na bros.... The last time I checked, there are over 155 countries in the world.. grin he needs to visit all na..... Una never see anything sef..... Buhari is still in the Genesis of his negative change grin by the time he gets to Malachi, you will begin to wonder how Revealation grin
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by DonBobes(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
I weep for dis country. Is it dt Buhari has never traveled in a plane b4 or wat. Am tryin to get somthin straight here.
Smh! We r in a deep sh!t.
Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by Beremx(f): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mr. Chinko President, how many times is Nigeria going to strengthen relationships with you people? Abeg leave our President alone let him concentrate on his presidential duties .

Enough of the traveling!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by Tonyosas101(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Which way nah? @Buhari
Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by SleekMallam: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
DonBobes:
I weep for dis country. Is it dt Buhari has never traveled in a plane b4 or wat. Am tryin to get somthin straight here.
Smh! We r in a deep sh!t.
It's a free ride and captured in his rights and privileges as Mr President. This is not an impeachable offence.
Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by ajebuter(f): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Before nko? The guy no go travel?

Travelocracy tinz... grin grin

Make I go iron baba black kaftan jare..

Oya ni Chinko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oga chinko.... are u gonno giv Buhari drums of fuel on his trip back becos its not easy o...
How can I b carry generator tank to get fuel; and b begging agboros with #500 just to enter filling station with car... na wa o..

Moreover I see Beremx wailing.. time to shine my 32..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by sanandreas(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
beremx don dey wail stylishly ;Dberemx don dey wail stylishly
Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by StunningCEO: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Buhari is a disgrace...I have had enough of lying to myself by supporting this dunce... angry
Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by gpmorgan: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
So he is no more going to sign the loan contract? you have frame it to be a state visit in order to avoid bashing. lies cannot take this clueless administration to anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by lwise(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Safe journey oo We are not use to seeing you around. Eh en, don't forget to change that ba3 oo so that it can last for 2 weeks this time.

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by Raziii(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
haha...he is yet to travel, Nigerians have started vexing! He must have called the chinese president and be like.. 'Bros Xi! I no sure say my people go let me come o... You no fit come?
Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by Nicur: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:
Mr. Chinko President, how many times is Nigeria going to strengthen relationships with you people? Abeg leave our President alone let him concentrate on his presidential duties .

Enough of the traveling!!
hahahahaha imagine you blaming the host instead of telling the visitor to stay back in hi house!!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by dearsly(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
I still remember wen BUBU came new..always going about wif his son n daughter but now dem don hide!...Even Osunbade wea be senior Pastor no d do like e be pastor again!....Aisha de sell dollars now....God save us...

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by eleojo23: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Not surprised.
Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
There must be something in the air that amuses the President. I guess that is why he loves to be up there at any available opportunity.
Re: Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit by 9izone(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chineke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What PMB Won As The Most Travelled President In A Year / Wickedness: Man Who Sets Wife Ablaze In Abeokuta {photos} / A Speech By Prof. Lumumba On Corruption In African Is A Must Watch - See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.