Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers (1058 Views)

MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by boman2014: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
There is commotion in Festac town Lagos following the killing
of two fuel black marketers by a task force made of police
and civil defence officials.

The killing of the marketers occurred 1pm at the Forte oil petrol
station also known as AP bus stop located a 21 Road I close.

Details later

https://www.naij.com/790360-breaking-riot-festac-police-kill-two-fuel-black-marketers.html?source=breaking
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by otokx(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why will police kill innocent civilians?
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by TheFreeOne: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
A result of government failure.

No light, no fuel, life has become so hard for the masses and those struggling to survive are now reaping deaths ?

Shame on those who brought this brain cripple of a man upon us.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by DeviIhimself: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
destroy Buhari before he destroys us all

no light
no fuel
no food
no job
not even a glimpse of hope yet some useless apc bastard zombies still believes in this useless, incompetent, docile and dumb administration may thunder fire their mama and papa there
this two men lost their lives at the hands of this useless bastard Buharian cops

yes I the devil himself said it
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

it's now or never
they've tried to shift our attention by focusing on saraki instead of over 150 million people.
death to apc bastards
death to this useless government
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by DeviIhimself: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
lalasticlala obinoscopy front page let the world see how heartless this useless monkey called Buhari is

Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by eyeview: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Am just hoping that the victims voted for APC cos it will be the highest miscarriage of injustice for any person who voted against this apc to die of their inefficiency.
Let only those who campaigned and voted for them 'enjoy and also die' for their change alone.

Meanwhile,the revolution has started in festac. How can it be made to go round the whole nation. 'This revolution will not be televised'
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by DeviIhimself: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
iya tsawa buge wani GABATARWA cewa za su boye wannan
Buhari mutu mutu mutu mutu mutu da bam Insha'Allah amin
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by DeviIhimself: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
eyeview:
Am just hoping that the victims voted for APC cos it will be the highest miscarriage of injustice for any person who voted against this apc to die of their inefficiency.
Let only those who campaigned and voted for them 'enjoy and also die' for their change alone.

Meanwhile,the revolution has started in festac. How can it be made to go round the whole nation. 'This revolution will not be televised'
if this people voted apc may they not die well and may their stinking soul rot in hades Insha'Allah amin
as for revolution bring it on I love it it's time to take our destiny on our hands.
me I'll start by killing all apc bastards at sight
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by nwarosa: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
You have your phone and you have YouTube.

eyeview:

Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by TunezMediaBlog: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2016

Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by Beremx(f): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
I pity the abboki boys who sell black market fuel. I am sure they were the ones killed cos i bought fuel from them 5days ago at same area.
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by Halleydavid: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Its getting hot here at 21 Road, see more photos here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/one-shot-dead-as-police-men-battle.html

Ijust hopr this does not escalate into something else
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by TheFreeOne: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
DeviIhimself:
lalasticlala obinoscopy front page let the world see how heartless this useless monkey called Buhari is

Nigerians who were able to discern the fraud behind APCs choice of buhari candidacy were lambasted for not supporting him before the elections. I was even called a hater by some for insisting Buhari is not qualified nor capable for the office and now less than a year we've been proven right.

Anyone expecting this presidency to give genuine development and justice within the present Nigerian context is on a long-thing. The only solution/change to a better Nigeria is restructuring along regional or fiscal federalism.
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by otokx(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Is this how the revolution wants to start?
Re: Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers by DeviIhimself: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Nigerians who were able to discern the fraud behind APCs choice of buhari candidacy were lambasted for not supporting him before the elections. I was even called a hater by some for insisting Buhari is not qualified nor capable for the office and now less than a year we've been proven right.

Anyone expecting this presidency to give genuine development and justice within the present Nigerian context is on a long-thing. The only solution/change to a better Nigeria is restructuring along regional or fiscal federalism.

10 cartons of burukutu for you my brother cool

(1) (Reply)

See A Gate Like This In Benin,respect Yourself And Knock / Girl Abducted By Men In Tinted Car Rescued Just As She Was About To Be Butchered / Man Posts His Pictures On Whatsapp After Stealing Phone In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.