Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Exclusive (photos&video):girl Turns 2 Python During Iginla's Crusade In Cameroun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive (photos&video):girl Turns 2 Python During Iginla's Crusade In Cameroun (1150 Views)

Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive (photos&video):girl Turns 2 Python During Iginla's Crusade In Cameroun by Oshoboy01: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
It’s Strange but true. A young girl of 11 born and bred in Cameroon turned into a Python ‘during the second day Apostolic Invasion of Bro Joshua Iginla in Cameroon.
The young girl, in full glare of several thousands who thronged the crusade, admitted she has over a million demons she operated with and that she is the strong man controlling the affairs of the country. According to her, she operated through the air, land and under the waters. She claimed they were responsible for the slow growth being experienced in Cameroon.
When Bro Iginla commanded her to manifest her true nature, she turned to Python’ and began gliding through the pathway.
Her father was equally called upon to confirm if she was her Daughter, she shocked the worshippers when she told the father she was over 250 years old spiritually and old enough to be his father.
After the deliverance by Bro Iginla, she regained her senses and with tears embraced her father.
It was a touching moment as the country of Cameroon stood in awe at the shocking confession of the girl who claimed responsibility for the slow growth of the country in the Commonwealth of Nations
It would be recalled that the nation of Cameroon stood still................................
full story
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/exclusive-photosvideo-girl-turns-to-python-during-bro-iginla-crusade-in-cameroon-how-i-controlled-the-affairs-of-the-country/
Youtube Link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFv6NryrVKc

1 Share

Re: Exclusive (photos&video):girl Turns 2 Python During Iginla's Crusade In Cameroun by johnydon22(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
..Haaaaa the day Africans will be freed from stupid, moronic superstitions and abject pitiable gullibility such as this is the day they will be ready to join to global field of scientific giants.

Python?

where is the python?

What exactly has Christian religion turned africans into? Is this clown show of brain dead first class gullibility salvation?

I am ashamed when ever i see things like this.

21st century humans should be well above this but alas some simpletons would rather remain neck deep in such demeaning bullshiit and clown party.

Even a cheap unplanned unscripted youtube amateur film is miles ahead of this clown show..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive (photos&video):girl Turns 2 Python During Iginla's Crusade In Cameroun by BLINGZ88: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
A GIRL ACTED LIKE A PYTHON. that should b d headline

1 Like

Re: Exclusive (photos&video):girl Turns 2 Python During Iginla's Crusade In Cameroun by Oshoboy01: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
johnydon22:
..Haaaaa the day Africans will be freed from stupid, moronic superstitions and abject pitiable gullibility such as this is the day they will be ready to join to global field of scientific giants.

Python?

where is the python?

What exactly has Christian religion turned africans into? Is this clown show of brain dead first class gullibility salvation?

I am ashamed when ever i see things like this.

21st century humans should be well above this but alas some simpletons would rather remain neck deep in such demeaning bullshiit and clown party.

Even a cheap unplanned unscripted youtube amateur film is miles ahead of this clown show..

its so painful that the bad eggs have spoilt the good once but one thing for sure is that girl that was delivered is happy already...Even Jesus was doubted by some people
Re: Exclusive (photos&video):girl Turns 2 Python During Iginla's Crusade In Cameroun by gbens2000(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
GOD have mercy but this really looks like acting to me.
Re: Exclusive (photos&video):girl Turns 2 Python During Iginla's Crusade In Cameroun by SalesConsultant(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
I understand people get paid to act such drama...

Nice Script!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive (photos&video):girl Turns 2 Python During Iginla's Crusade In Cameroun by gbens2000(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Akpotuku ayonso grin,that part really got me cracking.

(1) (Reply)

Was Abraham And Other Old Prophets Christians? / Christians The Most Persecuted Group In World For Second Year: Study / The Place Of Prayer During The Bubonic Plague (BLACK DEATH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.