Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,613 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Do You Want To Become Betting Agent, I Have Equipments For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Become Betting Agent, I Have Equipments For You (565 Views)

4g Ltd Service Provider Agent Vs Sport Betting Agent / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / I Wnt 2 B A Betting Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Become Betting Agent, I Have Equipments For You by obed4sure: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
I HAVE DELL LATITUDE D620 AND OTHER EQUIPMENT'S MENTIONED BELLOW FOR SELL
i have a dell latitude d620 for sell, i used it for sport betting, i used to be an agent but now am not longer on the business so i want to sell the equipment's that am using so i can change a line of business. all equipment's are in good conditions.(only that the laptop nick is not strong,so it cant stand arrect except you rest it on something.and that's why am selling it that price, so you can fix it or you can still be using it like that, it does not affect the system..call me for more explanation, if you are interested)
HDD 150gb
2gb ram
charger
windows 10

additions include
desktop monitor for customers view =6000
mtn modem = 3500
hp deskjet 1050 printer for printing of fixtures
also lexmax toonel printer = 7000

if you are interested in any of the following, just contact me on
am currently in rivers state, omoku, onelga LGA

(1) (Reply)

Lesson #10. Who Should You Listen To? / Lagos State 2014 IGR More Than 31 States!!! / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.