Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? (496 Views)

2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by Weblow: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
i have seen alot of post on the Internet blaming kachikwu. must of this post are from northerners, while others are blaming buhari which i think is from the opposition. i knw kachikwu to be Minister of State, Petroleum Resources and Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. while the federal ministry petroleum resources is held by the president. who actually deserve to be blame am confuse
Re: Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by ademoladeji(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
The Ancestors
Re: Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by Weblow: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
ademoladeji:
The Ancestors
lol abi
Re: Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by Wazobia12(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Me ofcos.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by Movic1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Who is the president/Min. of petroleum
Re: Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by 500samuel(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
kai buhari is the head of the ministry and head of the nation
Re: Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
blame lord lugard, if not for that cursed man, i won't be 'Buhari'(suffering)
Re: Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
the both! esp that dullard u knw who
Re: Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by olaitoro(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
The blame goes to seun
Re: Fuel Scarcity Who's To Be Blame Buhari Or Kachikwu? by oduastates: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Who is to blame?
You.
Why are you both asking the question why, in spite of the billions of dollars of free and easy money made by the do called "captains of industry", they have not built a single refinery.
You know what? They are not business men. They are rent seekers and want the gravy train to continue.
On another note, the respite ftom the traffic madness is one good thing to come out of this. fewer cars on the road is something I've always advocated for. Bicycles are urgently needed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Refusal To Assent 2016 Budget Is A Wise Financial Decision / China Gives $15m To Nigeria For Agric Demo Farms / Evidence Of Life For The Chibok Girls [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.