Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed (48565 Views)

Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by tushburg(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
free13:

They are all APC members. cool
Wt is this one saying angry

3 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by Oyimzy(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
wilcox:
Show me the difference between APC and PDP?

Curruption
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by Mutuwa(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2016
failure,from a failed erstwhile government.
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by Deen77: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2016
wilcox:

Show me the difference between APC and PDP. Mr.

Wait for 4 years at list PDP spend 16 years, this is just a year.
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by christinie(f): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Tinubu, Atiku, Fashola, OBJ, Ambode, Amechi, Audu Ogbeh, Saraki, El-Rufai, Tambuwal, Oby Ezekwesili etc WERE ALL PART OF THE 16 YEARS. APC STOP GIVING EXCUSES. WORK!!!

olatade:
Any slowpoke who shouts PDP !!! POWER in 2019 thunder fire am. It took PDP 16 solid years to mess up the country. In 10months they now want magic in solving the problems they left behind. Amadioha fire all you.

4 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by daspeaker: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2016
David Mark is now an APC Member abi?[quote author=Firefire post=44483183][/quote]
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by amdoyin82(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2016
olatade:
Any slowpoke who shouts PDP !!! POWER in 2019 thunder fire am. It took PDP 16 solid years to mess up the country. In 10months they now want magic in solving the problems they left behind. Amadioha fire all you.
yes! Ogun go fire dem join.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by mcgaius: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
olatade:

FYI,Danjuma APC,Saraki APC,Coker APC and David mark PDP.The score is 3:1 against pdp. yeye dey smell
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by criminalmindz: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
olatade:

Zombie. If your poor is pdp fault
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
olatade:
dem pay u?

for ur mind, PDP corrupt but APC no corrupt.. #foolish
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
No obj, tifnubu, Buhari, GEJ, abacha again, atiku ....

Then I disagree tongue
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by VictorRomanov: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Tunami:
so many executive criminal in this country.

That they own properties their doesn't make them criminals. Many Nigerians who are legitimate businesses men own properties abroad.

However if they are govt officials, it is necessary to investigate if these assets were declared to the CCB.
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by dangotesmummy: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
People and demons in power and

Association of permanent criminals

Are all birds of a feather
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by Realdeals(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2016
To believe that the Panama newspaper did not mention Jagaban Tinubu is remarkable, some people will not be happy at all.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by Ekakamba: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2016

When will blockheads stop talking 'bout the past? APC was voted to fix the damage and not to complain every forking day 'bout it. For your info I don't support parties but individuals.

olatade:

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by igboboy3(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2016
olatade:
In the first 10 months of Mr. Jonathan, things were not as bad as this.

Besides, you must be naive if you think there is difference between apc and pdp
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by naijagobetter(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
give them the zackzaky treatment
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by mcgaius: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Realdeals:
To believe that the Panama newspaper did not mention Jagaban Tinubu is remarkable, some people will not be happy at all.

Also they will not be happy that it did not indict GEJ,NOI,DAM,Dasuki,Orubebe.
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by CaptainTalker: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2016
So how come Premium Times left out Follly Coker.Is it because he is one of Tinubu's main mem and has been working for him for years?Or is it the fear that people may just find out that the Current Lagos Commissioner of Tourism may be fronting for the great Asiwaju.Or what has he done to make £1.65m. Is it from La Casa or Roberts Cafe
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by tgmservice: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Thank God my name is not there though I have 35 offshore accounts
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
olatade:
bros what hope do u have in this apc govt? does it not occur to u that its only buhari that was never a member of pdp before the cross carpetting galore. as far as buhari's admin is concerned, all members of his admin were part of d mess jonathan left behind. u and i know this fact. its of no relevance rating apc high as though it members are virgin politicians.
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by Hakeem3(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2016
olatade:

I concurr undecided
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by thesicilian: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Dollyak:
This panama gate is certainly getting juicy. Waiting for London and Switzerland's gate as those are the ones more likely to send shock wave to the system.

What doesn't look real?
The list I saw on Wikipedia doesn't contain any other Nigerian apart from James Ibori. Now here is a list without James Ibori but containing folorunsho coker and bukola saraki.
Smells funny
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by PMONEY6: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari's oversees visits yielding results.
Trust me if not for the effort of the President, these Nonsense heartless animals thungs and thiefs terrorists names wouldn't have been mentioned.

Mr president please travel as many times as you can for more
Good results.
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by 4nobody4every1: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
olatade:
cool

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=PMONEY6 post=44483684]Buhari's oversees visits yielding results.
Trust me if not for the effort of the President, these Nonsense heartless animals thungs and thiefs terrorists names wouldn't have been mentioned.

Mr president please travel as many times as you can for more
Good results.
How old are you?]
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by tonio2wo: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Later they will say igbo man too like money. God dey.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by EvaMadison(f): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2016
Dottore:
[size=13pt]Watching and waiting. I read the Panama issue has about 11million documents that make up more than 2 terabytes of data. Judging from the impunity at which Nigerian public office holders and high profile individuals operate I wouldn't be surprised if any name of a Nigerian national turns up in the Panama saga.
My major concern is the speedy recovery of the funds and the speedy prosecution of the culprits not just bloated media indictments. [/size]

Abi o.
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by ckmayoca: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Aufbauh:
Unfortunately the youths who are supposed to be the leading voice against the Elitist subjugation and suppression have sold their soul to parochism and pettiness.
When the PREY defend its PREDATORS then the jungle become a free ground for the fittest.

Large number above average of us youth mumu die. Some never chop, nor even change thier boxers in a week, yet come online and display partisanship and pettiness, even seing the truth. What's d diff btw pdp n apc?
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by loomer: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Burger01:
Don't mind PDP and its wailing demons. A cursed corrupt party...PDP is long dead... PDP..NEVER again undecided

Make una dey there dey shout about party.

Make una no talk about the individuals.

All politicians and govt office holders are the same.
Thieves na wetin we supos call them.
Re: Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed by ckmayoca: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
bros what hope do u have in this apc govt? does it not occur to u that its only buhari that was never a member of pdp before the cross carpetting galore. as far as buhari's admin is concerned, all members of his admin were part of d mess jonathan left behind. u and i know this fact. its of no relevance rating apc high as though it members are virgin politicians.

You even have time to explain to that slowpoke.
Even when buhari leaves what happens? Even tho he is working to make things right. Who is clean that can carry on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.