Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria (1111 Views)

Wordpress Website And Blog Designer / Wordpress Website And Blog Designer / The wordpress website and blog designer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria by my66: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Contact a website designer in Nigeria - Read Below Thanks
Website and Blog Designer In Nigeria My Dear Nairalanders, i will like to use this opportunity to tell you more about me. am By Name ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA, Author of many websites and programmer of many Apps in Nigeria. am known as my66k web designs, am a Nigerian website designer and SEO Optimizer for both Blogs and websites.

In Nigerian Today, Website and Blog Designers are many but most of us can online create a frame of a website , you looking at it you might think if fine, but not knowing of the optimization and Responsiveness. i create and promote website ie making your website go Viral, as for business website. i can make you get more coustomers with my online marketing tool been designed and programmed by me.

So if you need to contact a website designer in Nigeria, that can give you what you want for both blogger and business personels use the contact details below to reach me. thanks very cheap and easy to deliver on time.

Contact a website designer in Nigeria .
Email: My66kk@gmail.com
Phone: +234 - 08037253929
Phone: +234 - 08060245843

Thanks or you can use my Official Contact form to make your order.
http://howto96.com/contact-us

Re: Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Your logo is a turn-off

2 Likes

Re: Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria by my66: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2016
kingthreat:
Your logo is a turn-off

who asked you that one
Re: Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
my66:

who asked you that one

Im telling you the plain truth. I even got a like for that comment. If you like don't sit up and improve, keep being a mediocre
Re: Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria by my66: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
kingthreat:

Im telling you the plain truth. I even got a like for that comment. If you like don't sit up and improve, keep being a mediocre

k
Re: Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria by yomalex(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Whilst anything including the logo can be improved, to call it a 'turn off' is ridiculous
Re: Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria by newintexas: 12:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Are you on whatsapp. I need someone to build me a website urgently and at a reasonable price. you can reach me at tinyan71@gmail.com
Re: Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria by maxdozie(m): 5:34am On Apr 09, 2016
i like that logo bro!!
Re: Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria by MrPdtech: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
you forgot to mention...."And also the owner of viviangist,com" grin grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him / Fresh UK Adsense Account Available For Sale. / I Need Freelance Sites That Pay Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.