Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Man And Children Killed After Stored Petrol Explodes In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And Children Killed After Stored Petrol Explodes In Lagos (590 Views)

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Obituary Of Imo Couple & Their 3 Children Killed With Poison (Photos) / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Man And Children Killed After Stored Petrol Explodes In Lagos by IYADARA(f): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Man and his two daughters killed after stored petrol explodes in Lagos

A man simply identified as Shabi and his two daughters, 18 year old Mistura and 16 year old Adura, were burnt to death after some Jerry cans of petroleum products stored at their home in 5 Adebiyi Street, Somolu Oja in Lagos exploded yesterday night.

This happened in my mother's house, same house I lived for ten years before marriage ..these were children ibwatched grow , they were part of my life, my growing up,...these were children that looked up to me...

How will I peacefully look at my wedding pics without remembering the time I spent with them? Now they are gone...!!!

I want to advise all ,...please don't store fuel at home this time,...the situation in the country warrants it but please don't and even if u will have to,pleas take it far away from where u cook ....

May the lord heal all broken heart.
Re: Man And Children Killed After Stored Petrol Explodes In Lagos by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2016

(1)

How I Was Slaped / Scores Murdered And Beheaded After Cults Groups Clashed In Benue / Michigan: Parrot May Testify In Murder Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.