Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Only Human Being With Supernatural Power Is 7yrs (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Only Human Being With Supernatural Power Is 7yrs (pics) (1225 Views)

A Heart Patient Gave Account Of His 7yrs Ordeal In The University / How A Nairalander Have Being Suffering From Post-meningitis For 7yrs. / Let's Talk About Buchu Power. Buchu Power Is Like A Wife To Aloe Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Human Being With Supernatural Power Is 7yrs (pics) by noeloge82(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Olivia Farnsworth, 7, from Huddersfield, England, has been named the "bionic girl" because unlike the rest of us, she doesn't feel tired, hungry or even pain. And no, it's not the result of a Cross-Fit regimen or Shakeology diet; she was just born this way.
Her mother Niki says that she noticed the differences within the first nine months of her daughter's little life when she stopped needing naps during the day and soon was excelling on just two hours of sleep a night. 

Olivia's condition is known as a chromosome 6 deletion; doctors believe she is the only person in the world to exhibit all three of the superhuman characteristics
Source:http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/7-year-old-girl-is-called-superhuman.html

Re: The Only Human Being With Supernatural Power Is 7yrs (pics) by noeloge82(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
“Doctors have called her the bionic girl, she’s made of steel. She’s got no sense of danger," her mother Niki told the Yorkshire Post, adding, “She got run over and dragged down the street by a car and she didn’t complain. She was dragged about ten car lengths down the road. It was horrendous, I don’t think it’s something I will ever get over. But Olivia was just like, ‘What’s going on?’. She just got up and started walking back to me "
Niki continued, “Because of the impact she should have had severe injuries. She had a tire mark on her chest. But her only injuries were she had no skin on her toe or her hip. The doctors think what saved her from injury was she didn’t tense up.”

1 Share

Re: The Only Human Being With Supernatural Power Is 7yrs (pics) by Harshirama(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
wow
Re: The Only Human Being With Supernatural Power Is 7yrs (pics) by okwabayi(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Let's see her pull that stunt at adult age.
If she doesn't tire I doubt she'll live to see puberty. She might exert herself so much one day her heart'll give out.
The lack of sleep part may one day run her insane.
The article says she's superhuman but I read it as deformed -- heavily so.
Re: The Only Human Being With Supernatural Power Is 7yrs (pics) by restore8(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ok
Re: The Only Human Being With Supernatural Power Is 7yrs (pics) by Joemetry(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
I LOVE THIS.

SUPER WOMAN LOADING...
Re: The Only Human Being With Supernatural Power Is 7yrs (pics) by Katier00(f): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't feel tired or pains too. Does that mean have supernatural powers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Eliminate Fibroid With Out Operation Or Side Effects / Best Facial Hair Transplant Surgeon-restore Eyelashes, Beard And Moustache / Behind The Pleasure Of Masturbation See The Effects & How To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.