Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Please Bankers & Experts Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Bankers & Experts Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me (401 Views)

Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Bankers & Experts Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Am only asking because I don't know and back then I had no bank account.

So I bought a faulty power bank from jumia earlier these year which I had to return in other for them to process a refund for me...so I was asked to provide a credible account for them to send the money but unfortunately for me I had no active bank account so I asked my friend to give me hes' for the transaction.

To cut the store short on 25th January jumia sent the money to the account but my friend claimed he didn't receive any alert from his bank.

So is it possible for a bank to hold time,date and year of any transaction done in a person account for example if money was deposited in your account by a company,organisation or online shop,even if it happened three months ago
Re: Please Bankers & Experts Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
What bank ,send me an inmail
Re: Please Bankers & Experts Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why
Re: Please Bankers & Experts Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by yomalex(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ask him to print statement for the month of January
Re: Please Bankers & Experts Come To My Aid Before My Friend Rob Me by v4vendetta: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
That's account statement of January??

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Oracle BIEE Training Courses In Lagos / I Need Help On The Use Of Fuzzy Logic For Long Term Load Forecast With Matlab / Can You Solve This Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.