Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? (924 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' / Lewandoski Is Dead!!! / Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by PureWays(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
I believe the two are the best striker (main striker) in the game right now..
Who is the best between the two? Suarez or Lewandoski?
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by SUPERPACK: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
PureWays:
Who is the best between the two? Suarez or Lewandoski?
suarez
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by Ramanto(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
*the Better Between The Two* Is #Crazyboysuarez
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stop comparinq both.lusito is way way better.suarez dey mercury grin grin lewa dey pluto angry
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
i cannor lie oo... Suarez good die. But for Fifa, Lewandy is a god.
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by PureWays(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Stop comparinq both.lusito is way way better.suarez dey mercury grin grin lewa dey pluto angry
Who is the better player?
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by calculator123(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
suarez is way better
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by hopyroll(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
team#dogandrewsuarez# fisca Barca
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by fF01(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Suarez wey bad, mental, craze, scatta!
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by edi287: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lewandowski all day. He's much smoother/elegant and a better finisher than Suarez. Suarez is more versatile though.
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by PureWays(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
edi287:
Lewandowski all day. He's much smoother/elegant and a better finisher than Suarez. Suarez is more versatile though.
Exactly!
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by mrbillz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Luis Alberto Suarez is currently the best striker in the world. 45games, 45goals
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by enua(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Simply Suarez better
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
I'd pick suarez
Re: Lewandoski Vs Suarez, Who Is The Best Striker in the world? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
PureWays:
Who is the be[s][/s]st better between the two? Suarez or Lewandoski?

(1) (Reply)

Another Reason Why CR7 Is The Best / All Time Ballon D'or Winners List / Alvaro Morata Completes Chelsea Move - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.