Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

It Is Now Obvious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Now Obvious (908 Views)

Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Extremely Poor People In The World / Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy / Kogi West Senatorial District Elected A Louse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Now Obvious by tosin1570(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: It Is Now Obvious by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmm.......nah today!

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Obvious by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
President Buhari Dullapo. Eleyi dull
Re: It Is Now Obvious by blazer234: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
I watched the video and I didn't see anything dull in his comment. He acknowledged that some people voted heavily for him, while some other ones didn't. he then said he will be contradicting himself (I belong to everyone and belong to no one) if he decides to favour one group of people above others.

So op, what is out of place in that speech?

I Dont like buhari (especially after the agatu massacre and the kidnapping at Enugu) but I think those playing opposition should play it sensibly and not just be blind to reason while opposing the government.
Re: It Is Now Obvious by enlightenedmind: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari is the smartest president Nigeria has had since democracy. What has Buhari done?

1) Ban the Exportation--Importation circle of oil that PDP looters used to get on the side money for themselves there by increasing the price of petrol that we should have in our own land. PDP is angry about this.

2) Ban importation of rice, toothpicks and all these rubbish that keeps devaluing our currency and reducing the purchasing power of the Nigeria people both nationally and internationally.

3) He is trying really hard to get funds that are not IMF funds. [But he is finding this really hard. All funds will still link back to the west in some way]

4) He has frozen the naira, thereby putting all foreign industries that do not keep their money in Nigeria, (They take it straight home, so their presence is actually useless to us) in a tight corner. Now they must find a way to either begin to bank their Dollars and Pounds somewhere or Nigeria or be profitless and get out.

5) Now we will refine the oil we use, plant the food we grow, make the toothpicks we use.

6) I do not know about the light issue. I don't know why.

I just felt I should let people know because he is really working hard. He is actually industralizing the economy again. Which is a good thing. Because if he does not do this, a new govt can come into power tomorrow and exploit these vulnerabilities like PDP did rather than fix them. The vulnerabilities must be fixed.

But truly it is really hard ooo. Kiaaa. My father refused to borrow me money. He no get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Obvious by Ikengawo: 12:58am On Apr 07, 2016
^Zombie
Re: It Is Now Obvious by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2016
tosin1570:
It is now obvious that we have elected a man of extremely low intellectual as president. Watch this video and decide for yourself.

What a shame.

Surely Nigeria deserves better

https://www.facebook.com/votecontinuity/videos/687272624740918/
Mr.Extremely Low Intellectual, you have absolutely no right insulting anyone seeing as you're Semi-Literate yourself.
Re: It Is Now Obvious by chriskosherbal(m): 1:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Hmnnn, is well ooo
Re: It Is Now Obvious by amaechi1: 1:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Please Sir, to key in with your intellectual base, could you please, tell us what you would have differently in this present circumstances.

(1) (Reply)

List Of 33 Priority Actions Of Buhari Govt In 12 Months- Osinbajo / PHOTO: Fayose Approves Own Budget / Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.