Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS (6576 Views)

Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
This protest should start from here when ever u see anybody saying there Is no evidence to kill Nnamdi Kanu share this link...

Oya this protest to help the deluded ipods starts from u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Flexherbal(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Due process should be followed in everything.
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Naija9090: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Typical Yoruba OP...thinking about Igbo despite all the grave problems in Nigeria...Fulani killings, Boko haram bombings, no power, bad economy, poor Nara, no fuel, you would think a sane peson will be thinking about these, nope, Igbo is his priority because of envy!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why is Biafra matter giving you hypertension, no die on top of Biafra mata oo!, leave Nnamdi Kanu mata for court matayas!! shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Tunami(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
@ o.p are you not the chairman of yaba left? What are you doing here?

4 Likes

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by ehinmowo: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kanu and his IPod touts have broken all the treasonable offences in the world.

as much as his crimes deserve death penalty, I wish the govt could help him with life in kirikiri.

if otherwise, may his blood be om his albino head.

and pls, all u IPod miscreants here dnt even try to quote me

6 Likes

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Naija9090:
Typical Yoruba OP...thinking about Igbo despite all the grave problems in Nigeria...Fulani killings, Boko haram bombings, no power, bad economy, poor Nara, no fuel, you would think a sane peson will be thinking about these, nope, Igbo is his priority because of envy!

Una own reasoning don taya me. Everything Yoruba. if am a Yoruba guy may I die this year. if am not may u die can u type amen.
Stop deceiving yourselves... Freedom is good. But be reasonable look left and right don't let anyone Inveigle or delude u with it.

if my part 1 had made front page u guys would have been forgotten, long before now. My part1 was more of details and evidence...

From those audios of Kanu. many people admitted the bitter truth they were inveigled. A senior deputy director cried in my prt1. Saying we can't be talking talking talking we don't have any guns we need it. before he was cut of.
That day I remembered I recorded that audio some idiots iPod's started saying he is Yoruba blood...

Now I challenge all the iPod youth can anyone come out here and say Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu has a gun...

Answer this question and prove Nnamdi Kamanozuzo is not a thief.
Ever since he has been asking for money to buy guns. And get world support.

Now we all know it's a fraud no court case, no guns, no world support. Where are all the contributed money.

It is freedom it is good. But reason 360.

If this rubbish Nnamdi Kamanozuzo Biafra is not for pdp. why did they ordered protest for dasuki. Wat concern Awusa with Biafra...

Do u know Kanu name means a god of thunder. Do u know guys killed and arrested were not treated.

now stupid Radio Biafra is saying Wizkid should live a Biafran girl Linda Ikeji. She is our Biafra girl we love her. U call Linda because she's rich those touts u didn't treat them.

Guy do u know. guys in Aba Biafra land were not treated. I hate the way they used u people head so bad. U might be in Lagos.
we in Biafra land will give the story.

I asked again if this struggle is real. What of the money contributed ever since for the guns, support, back ups, court case. Now we admit Now we a agree he lied and took money for this. Where is the money currently?

Answer that question and I will change my name from biafraudd exposed to Biafraisreal

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by kuuljay(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
ehinmowo:
Kanu and his IPod touts have broken all the treasonable offences in the world.

as much as his crimes deserve death penalty, I wish the govt could help him with life in kirikiri.

if otherwise, may his blood be om his albino head.

and pls, all u IPod miscreants here dnt even try to quote me
I swear nobody will kill kanu,he wants to emulate Mandela so let's give him the years, roben island is paradise compared to a prison in a zoo ( kirikiri) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by ArodewilliamsT: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
The OP must first learn how to speak and write English (at least High school English level) before wasting his time fighting against a cause that he can never understand.

The IPOB cause is Intel COREi7, OP's brain is Pentium 1. Now, how on earth do you expect his brain to level up?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Naija9090 I asked u a question...

since we all now agree Kanu never bought any gun, no support, no backup. nothing was planed and done...

Since u can't argue Kanu bought a gun.

" Where is the money iPod touts contributed.."

where is it...?

IPod touts is no ones name o... Before una ban me bikonu ...

2 Likes

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Naija9090: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Naija9090 I asked u a question...

since we all now agree Kanu never bought any gun, no support, no backup. nothing was planed and done...

Since u can't argue Kanu bought a gun.

" Where is the money iPod touts contributed.."

where is it...?

IPod touts is no ones name o... Before una ban me bikonu ...

Where is the money that Awolowo stole from the Igbos? You criminals. Stay off IPOB...FOCUS ON YOUR ODOU BARBARIC REPUBLIC!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Naija9090: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
The OP must first learn how to speak and write English (at least High school English level) before wasting his time fighting against a course that he can never understand.

The IPOB course is Intel COREi7, OP's brain is Pentium 1. Now, how on earth do you expect his brain to level?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by ArodewilliamsT: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Naija9090:

It's fighting against a CAUSE not COURSE...Mr. supposed English Teacher who doesn't know the difference between "CAUSE" and " COURSE". You are such a lunatic...you need to attend one of our IPOB English classes in Umudike where we teach Yoruba basic English. Anumanu!

Good that you an IPOB member. It feels good to be corrected by one Sir! grin

3 Likes

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by tomakint: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nice thread.....
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by San60: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Anumanu how much have you contributed?
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by oboy3(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
This protest should start from here when ever u see anybody saying there Is no evidence to kill Nnamdi Kanu share this link...

Oya this protest to help the deluded ipods starts from u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8
you,sir can best be described as A MAN CHASING RATS WHILST HIS HOUSE IN ON FIRE,upon everything the Zoo your country is facing from boko haram killings to ritual killing in all of yorubaland,your problem is Nnamdi kanu?

so after the zoo kills Nnamdi kanu,power generation will increase or boko haram will stop killing people or maybe ritual killings will decrease in the South West

Continue

7 Likes

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Ikengawo: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by valboy20(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Naija9090:

It's fighting against a CAUSE not COURSE...Mr. supposed English Teacher who doesn't know the difference between "CAUSE" and " COURSE". You are such a lunatic...you need to attend one of our IPOB English classes in Umudike where we teach Yoruba basic English. Anumanu!

easy dude..he's actually on your side. he was referring to the op(original poster). the guy that started the thread

1 Like

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Africandope(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
valboy20:

easy dude..he's actually on your side. he was referring to the op(original poster). the guy that started the thread

The person correcting didn't even spot the mistake as how a correction should be. So who is confused now.
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Africandope(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Good that you an IPOB member. It feels good to be corrected by one Sir! grin

you have been corrected and your mistake was shown show your own spotted error we learn every blessed day.
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Africandope(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
The OP must first learn how to speak and write English (at least High school English level) before wasting his time fighting against a cause that he can never understand.

The IPOB cause is Intel COREi7, OP's brain is Pentium 1. Now, how on earth do you expect his brain to level up?

You corrected your self show ur the error.

Arodewilliams, Arodewilliams , Arodewilliams... I want to know if Ipob is all about noise. show us your observation Arodewilliams.
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Africandope(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Arodewilliams, as I am still waiting to see if this ipob just like countering back or they do have points. Prove your point
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Africandope(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Am still waiting for the mistakes. Wailers. Let it be u just made a noise.. arodewilliams grin
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Xflint(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Una own reasoning don taya me. Everything Yoruba. if am a Yoruba guy may I die this year. if am not may u die can u type amen.
Stop deceiving yourselves... Freedom is good. But be reasonable look left and right don't let anyone Inveigle or delude u with it.

if my part 1 had made front page u guys would have been forgotten, long before now. My part1 was more of details and evidence...

From those audios of Kanu. many people admitted the bitter truth they were inveigled. A senior deputy director cried in my prt1. Saying we can't be talking talking talking we don't have any guns we need it. before he was cut of.
That day I remembered I recorded that audio some idiots iPod's started saying he is Yoruba blood...

Now I challenge all the iPod youth can anyone come out here and say Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu has a gun...

Answer this question and prove Nnamdi Kamanozuzo is not a thief.
Ever since he has been asking for money to buy guns. And get world support.

Now we all know it's a fraud no court case, no guns, no world support. Where are all the contributed money.

It is freedom it is good. But reason 360.

If this rubbish Nnamdi Kamanozuzo Biafra is not for pdp. why did they ordered protest for dasuki. Wat concern Awusa with Biafra...

Do u know Kanu name means a god of thunder. Do u know guys killed and arrested were not treated.

now stupid Radio Biafra is saying Wizkid should live a Biafran girl Linda Ikeji. She is our Biafra girl we love her. U call Linda because she's rich those touts u didn't treat them.

Guy do u know. guys in Aba Biafra land were not treated. I hate the way they used u people head so bad. U might be in Lagos.
we in Biafra land will give the story.

I asked again if this struggle is real. What of the money contributed ever since for the guns, support, back ups, court case. Now we admit Now we a agree he lied and took money for this. Where is the money currently?

Answer that question and I will change my name from biafraudd exposed to Biafraisreal
how much did u contribute.

I have warned you and will warn u again.

Let these guys be. Fulani men hav killed the igbo yet the northern elders defend them at all cost. Hausa riot against igbos the northern elders defend them riot against ur ur people.

I tell u today ''a fulani man is not ur brother'' just lik my brother in akwa ibom said.

If u are an igbo guy lik u are claiming. Better keep calm and look. Ask Tinubu, and others or better still ask Peter Obi. APC accused him of try to win the party hrt after he has prostituted frm pdp to apga now to apc telling him if he tinks them in apc r stupid.

Anyway i dnt know how tru peter obi's case is. Propaganda everywhere.

My point is if you r a tru igbo guy there r some comment u will never make. And u make those comments unknowingly. I go through u statements from word to word.

You r not an igbo guy.

When i have tim i will interprete those you videos for you from one scene to another. And show u that u r nt getting right. And how vidoe was cooked. I have seen many cooked video. I am off to work.

Goodluck
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Xflint:
how much did u contribute.

I have warned you and will warn u again.

Let these guys be. Fulani men hav killed the igbo yet the northern elders defend them at all cost. Hausa riot against igbos the northern elders defend them riot against ur ur people.

I tell u today ''a fulani man is not ur brother'' just lik my brother in akwa ibom said.

If u are an igbo guy lik u are claiming. Better keep calm and look. Ask Tinubu, and others or better still ask Peter Obi. APC accused him of try to win the party hrt after he has prostituted frm pdp to apga now to apc telling him if he tinks them in apc r stupid.

My point is if you r a tru igbo guy there r some comment u will never make. And u make those comments unknowingly. I go through u statements from word to word.

You r not an igbo guy.

When i have tim i will interprete those you videos for you from one scene to another. And show u that u r nt getting right. And how vidoe was cooked. I have seen many cooked video. I am off to work.

Goodluck

Why is the sole called Ipob centered on PDP.
All the Aba guys here now are all PDP.
This was how Wike used Ipob heads on the 26 Nov 2015. After getting power he ordered the massive killing of ipob protesters...
No more Wike is good noe is Dasuki and Patience...

Nothing like cooked up video... Kanu talks anyhow. Kanu said he has buried some soldiers. He's boys in Aba are killing and burying them. He wants 60 buried. If I get paid my 50 thousand I lent to someone I will sponsor that video Evidence to kill Kanu.
That man should go and sit down. He wants all the Igbos to support PDP.
Why was he praising Wike when in power..
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
I gave my self a personal ban self to stop posting on Nairaland because I don't like how seun and his mods are behaving.
Even when I make front page I will not still comment. when last did i post on Nl.
Am not happy with the administration. I just used anger to reply u i don't post again.
If Biafra is not for PDP why are they carrying PDP matter for head. As they ordered protest for Kanu and dasuki last year... ?
Thats all. Am not replying or commenting again. u go quote taya.

1 Like

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Xflint(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Why is the sole called Ipob centered on PDP.
All the Aba guys here now are all PDP.
This was how Wike used Ipob heads on the 26 Nov 2015. After getting power he ordered the massive killing of ipob protesters...
No more Wike is good noe is Dasuki and Patience...

Nothing like cooked up video... Kanu talks anyhow. Kanu said he has buried some soldiers. He's boys in Aba are killing and burying them. He wants 60 buried. If I get paid my 50 thousand I lent to someone I will sponsor that video Evidence to kill Kanu.
That man should go and sit down. He wants all the Igbos to support PDP.
Why was he praising Wike when in power..

I asked u a simple question how much did you contribute. U left it to talk sometin else
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Xflint:

I asked u a simple question how much did you contribute. U left it to talk sometin else

Before u asked how much did I contribute. I told u show me on useful thing done with the worldwide contributions. U started talking about me... I have contributed nothing because I see nothing from fiscals.

Sometimes when I ask u guys if Kanu is not a fraudster show me one thing from the contributed money. The only thing u guys can say is. What have my Buhari done with all the money. You call politicians thief including Buhari so why comparing a thief with your God sent.
Just like someone says your pastor is a thief he doesn't do anything with our tithes and offerings. Instead of you defending your pastor proving he has done something with the tithes you asked if he the accuser has contributed for the tithe. Accuser said why should I contribute when others contributing I can't see a result. u then said what of that native doctor that use to dupe people of their sacrifice. Live my pastor alone other native doctors are duping people...

Instead of you proving he's not a thief you're comparing him with other politicians u call thieves.
And saying have I contributed. When u can't prove one thing he has done with contributions.

Give me solid points that Kanu is not a thief.
Thou I have not contributed because I haven't seen what the money is used for. Except now he's in court what of before.

Prove he's not a thief whether I've contributed or not those not change a thief from being a thief...

1 Like

Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
----------------
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Xflint(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Before u asked how much did I contribute. I told u show me on useful thing done with the worldwide contributions. U started talking about me... I have contributed nothing because I see nothing from fiscals.

this just wat i need.... thank alot.
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Xflint(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Sometimes when I ask u guys if Kanu is not a fraudster show me one thing from the contributed money. The only thing u guys can say is. What have my Buhari done with all the money. You call politicians thief including Buhari so why comparing a thief with your God sent.
Just like someone says your pastor is a thief he doesn't do anything with our tithes and offerings. Instead of you defending your pastor proving he has done something with the tithes you asked if he the accuser has contributed for the tithe. Accuser said why should I contribute when others contributing I can't see a result. u then said what of that native doctor that use to dupe people of their sacrifice. Live my pastor alone other native doctors are duping people...

Instead of you proving he's not a thief you're comparing him with other politicians u call thieves.
And saying have I contributed. When u can't prove one thing he has done with contributions.

Give me solid points that Kanu is not a thief.
Thou I have not contributed because I haven't seen what the money is used for. Except now he's in court what of before.

Prove he's not a thief whether I've contributed or not those not change a thief from being a thief...

I cant argue with u... i now knw wia u r frm...

i listened to ur video. ur shared i must say u have a baseless argument....

i will still pieces the video for u one after the other at my leisure time.....

finally, before i go the bolded comment above shows that u lack sense of comprehension. i never compared nnamdi kanu with any politician. below was my comment

the above does it look look like comparison?
Re: Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Xflint:

I cant argue with u... i now knw wia u r frm...

i listened to ur video. ur shared i must say u have a baseless argument....

i will still pieces the video for u one after the other at my leisure time.....

finally, before i go the bolded comment above shows that u lack sense of comprehension. i never compared nnamdi kanu with any politician. below was my comment

the above does it look look like comparison?

And if you have sense of comprehension I never said I asked u. I said when I ask u guys You will tell me when you guys became your name.

This video is an evidence that Kanu killed people from what he said that he's burying the zoo police ...

You guys is not your name. So go and buy sense of comprehension 50 naira own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Revalidates His APC Membership / Something Doesn't Add Up About Kanu's Arrest / David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.