Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! (731 Views)

Apps You Should Delete-apps You Should Uninstall From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Rexeffiom(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Did you know that flash share has access to

1. Read all the text messages in your phone
2. Send messages from your phone when they want to?
3. Read your contacts list
4. Read your call log
5. Edit your call log (Making it look like you called or were called by someone)
6. Get full list of all the apps you have installed in your phone
7. Control other apps in your phone

Yes!

If you have the software called FLASH SHARE right now on your phone, then you should know that all the secrets you thought you had on your phone are sitting on someone’s computers!!!

FLASH SHARE is given to you for free, but in exchange for that, they take all data about you on your phone, and sell it to anyone that is interested in finding out about you.

if you are still in doubt, open your phone settings, go to apps, open flash share, scroll down to see the permissions of this app. You will see all the things this app can take from your phone without prompting you for permission.

If you are using your phone for anything classified whatsoever. UNINSTALL FLASH SHARE NOW!!!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by mackhunter77: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
it's not like my flash share works without my consent and I don't give my phone out. u may never guess my pin except u can guess 2 billion passwords per second
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Prestdude: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
I just saw how to download Flash share app on your android phone, Tech pent clearly state how it should be done...
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2016
Ultimately, you can as welldownload flash share by following this link
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Efukikata(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2017
This post has been deleted permanently

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Join His Ancestors / Is Chief Tony Anenih Dead? See Answer / Ashawo No Be Job :- How Vigilante Team Tortured, Disgraced Nigerian Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.