Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work (1677 Views)

I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by metronaija: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oga security officer, why naw?

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photo-this-can-only-happen-in-lagos.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by MissSlimbody(f): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Only in Lagos gringringrin

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by Mintayo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na fuel cause am. If he enters the bus, na like 200naira or more he go pay. The idea is to get to his destination. grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by mackhunter77: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
he'll tell u he is the law
Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by Stuntkid172(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
WHY......

WHY

WHY

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
That's when your brain and uniform come to work

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by alatbaba1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
The huzzle is real. Man must go to work. Better than using his position as a police to oppress another passenger to jump down from d bus.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fweeel.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by Vision4God: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hahaha....free transport.him no nid to pay

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by valboy20(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
this is what buhari have caused angry sad

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
imagine the law,breaking the law.
no matter what,this is nonsense.

Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by virud: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gobe...
Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Those who should enforce the law are the biggest culprits in breaking the law. Besides, I wonder if people spare a thought for themselves and their loved ones when doing dangerous things like this.
Re: See What I Saw This Morning On My Way To Work by virud: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2016
As usual, people will come here and ask for his head. But even if he offers his head on a platter, of what use would it be?
Lets look at the big picture. While I am not holding brief for this police man (in such an unforgettable scenario), I believe I have a thing or two to posit.

What provisions were made for the transportation of these men to and from work?
Do they have transportation allowance?

If you were in his shoes, sighting the prevailing economic realities on ground, would you have trekked to work? since most bus drivers wont offer you free ride as usual? Or would you have forced yourself on the driver/conductor claiming to be a "staff"?

Yes, discipline should be a front burner in the life of a policeman, therefore the subject of discipline ought to be in the front burner of the ranks and files of the police hierarchy. If funds were not misappropriated by one oga at the top, these men should have a dedicated and functional transportation system that would ferry them to wherever their presence and / or services might be required in the shortest possible time.

(1) (Reply)

Advantage & Disadvantage Of Nigeria And China Deal / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To US For World First Ladie / It’s Time To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.