Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa (38814 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
erosimo:

I like slim girls with nice curve... Ignore him

smiley you're a sensible man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by praise9: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2016
UjSizzle:

How about you name one tangible thing you've achieved in your life-- of course that's aside having a formal education financed by your parents... if you actually have that? undecided
I don't reply to shit
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by UjSizzle(f): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2016
praise9:
I don't reply to shit
praise9:
I know my achievement and you know yours too

Too late undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by praise9: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
UjSizzle:

Too late undecided
lols...bad girl.. how are u ?
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by UjSizzle(f): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
praise9:
lols...bad girl.. how are u ?
Doing well, thank you.
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by juman(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nice
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2016
evegran:

smiley you're a sensible man.
I like your hourglass shape
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by Abuloma80(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wow Agbeni is from my alma mata (Nature base of the world queens - FGGC Abuloma). Proudly Abulomaite!
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
FxDuke:

I like your hourglass shape

Thank you smiley
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
evegran:

Thank you smiley
uwc
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by Mznaett: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Abuloma80:
Wow Agbeni is from my alma mata (Nature base of the world queens - FGGC Abuloma). Proudly Abulomaite!

Hello ma'am,
Good to know you're an Abulomaite...can I send you a personal message please?
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by tamara5: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
she is the first and only African girl to win miss world
Re: Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa by fuckpro: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
TPAND:
I no be hater, but isn't it time this girl outgrows the miss world thing and move on with life.
The euphoria of being a miss world still freaks her till date. She needs to grow up and deal with life issues.
That woman is not going to get married mark my word she has pass through the hands of the high and mighty she is simply a society girl with class.anytime I see her there is this dark aura about her like she been initiated into something well its her life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Phyno To Lead Protest In Enugu Tomorrow / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) / Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.