Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life (21027 Views)

How To Progress In Your First Job As A Young Graduates By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi / The Limits Of First Class Degrees / Central Bank Of Nigeria Reviews Mobile Money Transaction Limits.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by jenny88(f): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Success is the achievement of something you have been trying to do , it takes so many things to succeed in one's life .Laboring to be successful in life have been misinterpreted by so many people to suit their lifestyle , which have led people to commit so many atrocities like killing all in the name of hard work .BELOW ARE SOME OF THE ANTI SUCCESS SYMPTOMS...

ENVIRONMENT : The environment we find ourselves sometimes tells how our future will look like .Many dreams have been killed today due to the environment we are into . Where you stay matters a lot in life . Learn to stay in a place that will help you to build your career rather than staying in a place that will kill it .

THE OPINION OF OTHERS : I will like to ask you this simple question 'WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS ? WHAT VALUES DO THEY ADD TO YOUR LIFE ?. So many people have failed to attain to a greater height in life due to the opinion of their friends , not because they are not hardworking , but because of the opinion of people around them.The devil uses those closer to us , whose opinion we value , to destroy our destiny. Learn to seek the opinion of people that have great hunger for success.

PROCRASTINATION : The saying of 'I WILL'. Leaving things you should do until later time , maybe because you do not want to do them . Majority of people live by the word 'I WILL' . And it will be there for days and from days to months which then leads to years. Success cannot be accomplished without self discipline.

FEAR : Like the saying ' He who fears to try will never know what he would have accomplished . Fear is one of the strong tools that limit our success in life .It is dwelling on things that would go wrong instead of things that would go right .For you to succeed in life , you must try to overcome the fear in you by every possible means.

PAST FAILURE : Failure provides another opportunity to enjoy success . You cannot be successful in life if you have not encountered some difficulties along the line .And how you handle such situations is what differentiates you from others.Past failure is never a reason to stop trying As success can't be accomplished at first trial . Remember that it is better to try and fail than never to try at all.

PRIDE : A feeling of satisfaction or pleasure that pone gets from doing something well . You are satisfied because of the great task you accomplished today but there is no limit to satisfaction if you want to go far in life . It is a continuous journey which you will be moving day by day.

DISTRACTIONS : It is one of the major tools that brings setback in life of people. It is hard to overcome but if you overcome it , success will be knocking at your door . Human beings are being faced with so many distractions in life ranging from friends , family and work place and these distractions ends up putting the person in confusion . Every thing can be permissible for me but not all of them is beneficial. Learn to always do things that will add value to your life............

www.benedictboniface..com/2016/04/anti-success-symptoms-that-limits-our.html

88 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by adekennis(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
jenny88:
cc..lalasticlala
. I can't help but to give u hugs for this write up kiss

5 Likes

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
angry and it made fp? its copy and paste though makes some sense....

1 Like

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by just2okworld(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
you deserve a hug dearie
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Eureka123(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Insightful, OP. Good one!
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Godspetdavid: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
nice one
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Procrastination. One of the greatest hindrances to our success. Procrastination is the biggest thief of our future.

Thanks OP.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by tdayof(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW..
JUST DO IT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by babyfaceafrica: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ok..but nothing new

2 Likes

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Cheks01(f): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
You nailed it dear
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Make i collect jotter and biro...

All my enemies must see dis

1 Like

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by hezy4real01(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good points God bless Nigeria
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
ABEG I NEED NEPA LIGHT BIKONU ITS IT A CRIME TO BE A CITIZEN OF THIS GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY CALLED NAIJURIA?

3 Likes 1 Share

ogun idile is another major factor.

1 Like

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by richidinho(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Girl friend with spiritual husband nko?
if its not in the list forgerrit n gerrrara hia mehn
grin

1 Like

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by 2sydoflyf(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Relying on one's past glory, the one you may want to call 'I get before' is also an anti-success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Bespiel: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fear to take the bold step and decision

2 Likes

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by OPCYOUTH: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
@OP
Please add the state of the economy.
Using NIGERIA AND PMB AS A CASE STUDY....

PMB IS GRADUALLY TAKING US TO ZIMBABWE.
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Femston: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice one sis. May God make us an achiever in Jesus Precious Name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Annekay(f): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
nice
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by soke92(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by brainbox1000(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by charsobodo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Aside the spiritual aspect of a man's life, fear and procrastination are two of the biggest hindrance to success for a lot of people, but God will help us all to overcome those obstacles...

4 Likes

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by classiclight(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
U just hit the points
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by bedspread: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
ADD NOT KNOWING GOD OR NOT PUTTING GOD 1ST.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by bayocanny: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
just2okworld:
you deserve a hug dearie
You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Gerrard59(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
The environment aspect is a big one. I have seen folks who believe/doubt(they can't even dream big) certain things can't be done because of the environment they grew up.

Additionally, exposure, poverty and lack of rational thinking also constitute stumbling blocks.

However, there's nothing wrong in being proud of your achievements. Persons should develop pride in what they succeeded at doing.

No be every time person go dey shame.

4 Likes

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Lovexme(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
I totally agree.
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Senorprinz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
bad environment, bad friends, bad economy, evil spirits, procastination, fear, pride, past failure dey follow only one person? na die be that o.
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by kajoula(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
good one.....
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
ADDITION

(1.) NEGATIVE THINKING :: This factor should be consider also.. When you have a negative mind about something that you want to do, don't even expect success cause your Negative thought would surely put you down. Negative thinking affect us spiritually.. Believe that

(2.) FINDING EXCUSES FOR YOUR FAILURE :: Show me a friend that gives excuses for his/her failure, and I will show you who a failure is.. Stop giving excuses for your failure. You should rather learn from your failure than not accepting it and blaming others for your failure..

WATCHOUT FOR MY "ROAD TO SUCCESS" WRITEUP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Nine Senior Officers, Demote Six For Misconduct / 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process / All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.