Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Does Post Has Expiring Date In The Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Post Has Expiring Date In The Forum? (699 Views)

Which Post Has The Highest 'likes' In 2013 On Nairaland / "This Post Has Been Hidden" How Do You Deal With It? / Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Post Has Expiring Date In The Forum? by realsoltn: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2009
What happened when post disappears from  the forum platform?How long does it take for posts to expire if they do?
      I made post to one of the forums the next day the post dissappeared from the forum post base after the post attracted commendable comments.
       Forumites what was wrong?Was the post i made wrong or what?I sincerely want to hear from your opinion.
Re: Does Post Has Expiring Date In The Forum? by inkomstrea: 2:41am On Aug 01, 2009
Posts don't have expiry dat, but if your post look like spam, they will be deleted or your posting privileges removed.
Re: Does Post Has Expiring Date In The Forum? by xoxoxo(f): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2009
grin grin @ subject heading
Re: Does Post Has Expiring Date In The Forum? by no21: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2009
inkomstrea:

Posts don't have expiry dat, but if your post look like spam, they will be deleted or your posting privileges removed.

say what you know next time
Re: Does Post Has Expiring Date In The Forum? by zerotohero: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2009
What really is spamming?what makes posts look like spam?
Iwould glad to know with illustration.
Re: Does Post Has Expiring Date In The Forum? by mamag3: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
No, you can still see posts from 2005 available in the forum. grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Become A Victim Of The Spambot? Share Your Story Here. / E-result Checker / Women To Be Heavier, Chubbier, And Shorter By 2049

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.