Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Is Lipoma? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Lipoma? (500 Views)

Can A Subcutaneous Mass(lipoma?) Of Over 5 Years Be Cancerous? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Lipoma? by edwardjr: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
I have this strange growth on my left hips for about 2 years now. When it was about a year ago i visited a general hospital and was diagnosed of lipoma. Few days later i was sheduled for an operation only for it to be postponed by the hospital due to some flimsy excuses. I was even asked by one of the doctors if i really want to remove the growth so i became skeptical and i never went back to re shedule for the OP. My fear is that the growth is increasing although not painful. Anyone has an experience? What is this lipoma all about? Thank you and God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Prostate Cancer In Men / Zika Virus: All You Need To Know / Why Is It That Children Are Always Having Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.