Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

AAU Aspirants Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Aspirants Read This (287 Views)

2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / 2016/2017 UNIBEN Aspirants, Read This Important Info / AAU Aspirants Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU Aspirants Read This by Stephen6229(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Post UTME 2016/2017 Academic Session by AAU Update:
Even In A Bad Exam Condition, An Intelligent student should at least pass. 180 isn't too small.
The fact that you couldn't cross that mark, shows you didn't put your all towards it
One thing I noticed about this year's JAMB is that the people who really read, studied , fasted, prayed and did everything possible to pass really passed. The only problem I'm having with some aspirants is that they obviously didn't score up to their expectation....
On the other hand, EVERY BODY MUST NOT PASS! Thats the bitter truth.
After the JAMB exam this year, I did not heard anyone saying he or she didn't write well... Does that mean everyone wrote well and weren't given their real scores? Does that mean nobody failed.?
Even those that know deep down within their heart that they didn't prepare well for the exam and didn't write well are still ranting trash like "Remark JAMB 2016"
from the statement "Remark JAMB 2016" ,One can decipher how "intelligent" that person is.. It ought to be "Remark utme 2016!"..
In all, I leave you with this. Know that
Everybody must not pass,
Those tha really prepared didn't fail, they only probably didn't meet their expectations
Don't give up.... prepare harder in your post UTME... also get closer to God.... You will make it
AAU cut off mark is always 180
God help you all.. AMEN!
Please search for AAU Update page on facebook and like the page
News hot line +2348134177650 whatssap us via same line.
BBM pin 334968C6
Stephen Ikhane aka AAU Update cares

(1) (Reply)

Rhodes Scholarships In Oxford University For Southern Africans. / Intensive Ican Lecture For One Week. / Brain Drain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.