Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators (19192 Views)

CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators / Saraki’s Senators’ At CCT Shrink From 81 To 12 / Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2016
IVORY2009:

You mean Sagbama local govt? I am in Gbaramatu kingdom "creeks".....

shocked are u a militant?
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by IVORY2009(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:

shocked are u a militant?

Nope grin do u still want to pay a visit bros, free boat ride, give me ur precise locatn....
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by hemphem: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2016
i hope u all go to prison with him
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Charly68: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2016
See yeye dishonorable men calling themselves honorables,which kind talk be this ? Which of them can step into the post now without suffering terrible shame & disgrace ? You aren't know anything yet.. Just as Enwerem was removed,Okadigbo was removed so shall any of you shameless greedy senators who attempt to be senate president be uprooted openly . Keep running ,the masses are watching & I bet you no hiding place for you in this setting .Change has come indeed.
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2016
IVORY2009:

Nope grin do u still want to pay a visit bros, free boat ride, give me ur precise locatn....

No worry. u are a dangerous militant
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Rex007: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2016
What Nigerians fail to realize is that all our political class are in the same boat as Saraki, cos I refuse to believe that they all declared all of their assets. So if Saraki falls, who is next?
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by IVORY2009(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:

No worry. u are a dangerousmilitant
U're protected 100% nothing will happen to u...
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
I Wish nig is north korea, most crooks in govt house deseves death by armoured tank!
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by menacetosociety: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good news IPOB!
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Abee79(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
"We’ll swim and sink with Saraki" - Senators
May God Answer their prayers and grant their heart's desires. Amen
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Dee60: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Democracy has not really succeeded in Nigeria because a good number of the players are croo....!
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by princefaculty(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Like a movie I sit in a relaxed state with my leg placed on the other in a pose; one of my hands placed supporting my chin and the other holding my chilled glass of zobo drink as I watch how everything unfolds.
APC claims to be smart but na film tricks
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by rusher14: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I don't know whom you are reffering as chukwudi anyway!! But let me remind you that the senate is a far more powerf institution than both the CCT and the EFCC.The only way the presidency can come after them is if they are not united.Buhari would not dare come after a united senate as he will end up been the one to regret it.FYI even if Saraki is convicted by the useless Danladi Umar of the CCT,he will remain the senate president untill the case is finally decided at the supreme court.

Please can you say why Danladi Umar who isn't under trial here, who is only doing his job, is useless whilst Saraki isn't?

You guys give Saraki hope but I tell you the man would end up in prison at this rate.

Of course, as usual you would call it Witch-hunting.

The Supreme Court judgement would come swift and hard. Saraki would be left marooned and alone.

Know it today that already a few of the senators are beginning to jostle for his position.

Every man for himself eventually.

1 Like

Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by cktheluckyman: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
rusher14:

Please can you say why Danladi Umar who isn't under trial here, who is only doing his job, is useless whilst Saraki isn't?

You guys give Saraki hope but I tell you the man would end up in prison at this rate.

Of course, as usual you would call it Witch-hunting.

The Supreme Court judgement would come swift and hard. Saraki would be left marooned and alone.

Know it today that already a few of the senators are beginning to jostle for his position.

Every man for himself eventually.

until then Saraki still remains your senate president suck on that. tongue tongue tongue
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by orakao8: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
With the way this trial is going, i would be very surprised if he is found guilty
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by blackpanda: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
All this noisemaking is pointless. By the time Saraki is sent to jail, we shall know who be boss grin
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Tarzaa(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
I see you swimming and sinking with him afterall you're same group of people! After the law is done with him, the same law will push you guys into the ocean!
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by egobetatoday: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Any zombie that condemns the senators is just being rigidly partisan. You have sworn to go down with our dull.ard president despite his having lost control of our sinking ship, you have even refused to use a life jacket. That's how deluded and hypnotized you guys are

But...why am I entitled to only one Like? I would have given you several for this!

1 Like

Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Satex(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
Just imagine the rotteness of a people sent to represent a constituency!

APC-led executive is still embittered by his election- so what?? Is that supposed to be a reason for not proceeding with his trial even when the devil knows he's guilty?? How could anyone be this morally debased, still standing in defence of this crook with the revelations by prosecution witness yesterday??

I think we should, as a matter of urgency, start "test running" the process of recalling some of these dunderheads that populate the legislature- they certainly aren't there for our own good as they would rather be abobakus for a recalcitrant criminal than an abobaku for their respective constituencies.
Our major problem in this country is poor representation. If only the lawmakers who are representing us in the various legislative chambers are doing just what is required of them, we wouldn't have been in this rot. They are only there for their selfish interests. TOO BAD!
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by stuhporh: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
I am not just interested in saraki's case. which ever way it goes, na we we go still replace am. they are clue less bunch in the senate. i cant believe they were contemplating gender equality, is that how much jobless they are, is that even an issue in our country, states are owing people salaries, minimunm wage cant cater for a 16 year old boy without family not to talk of a married man with kids. so many little laws that can support the masses are lying unattended to, yet, they are discussing the very obvious issues. do you know that the small and little deliberations and laws affect the masses more than this bogus known issues they flog in the house.

They are illiterates and clueless people. Saraki can be senate president as long as the likes of him remains in the senate
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jokkarm:
This kind of political abracadabra only exist in Nigeria where somebody who is highly corrupt will remain as senate president .
Is it not a slap on the senate? Instead of them to send the man out as the head, they are bussy contemplating if he will resign or not . Rubbish !!!
He should be removed and let him go and face the dance . All those behind him should also be ashamed because they are supporting somebody who looted our country s money .
I dnt think Saraki is richer than Nigeria government . Sacralised should be used as example to other looters.
Many of them have case wit efcc sef, so once efcc win this case against saraki, most of them are doom, that's y they are supporting him
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Pecca: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
EVEN PETER SAID THAT TOO...BUT THEN THERE WAS A COUNTRY!
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by gangjo61(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
They should free this man, in my opinion this man is not guilty of the prosecution
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by moshino(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Saraki, its time to pay the piper!

Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by podosci(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
The role of the senate is to make bills and pass the laws on to the President to sign into law... Without the president signsture, the senate is void.....The president has the power to give executive orders which bypass the senate....Example is what Obama did recently with his new Gun legislature and Obamacare
The Power of the Senate can never be understated but its still limited
Re: ​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
This, coming from Senators (or as some say these days,"sinnators") is as reprehensible as it shameful. It clearly, and sadly too, shows a lack of understanding of who a Senator is! Little wonder, Nigerian Senators not unknown to dump their Prefixes as "Senator" in preference for tribal chieftaincy prefixes!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu / I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP / Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.