Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious (1077 Views)

Drake Exposed! Rapper Caught Using Fake Beards ! See Fans Reaction / Vector Thinks Yahoo Girls Do Not Exist, See Fans' Reactions / Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Photo, See Fans Reactions- WAKABOBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Tho Flavour did not clarify if the child is really
his and who the mother is, but already, his
fans are all up on his page, sending him
good wishes and calling him out for having
yet another child.

Recall that in December, news made rounds
that the singer was getting married to
babymama Sandra Okagbue, but he refuted
that report and revealed that it was
Omesiete who was getting married to his
partner, Ify.

According to Omesiete, his wife gave birth to
their daughter at the Texas Health Harris
Methodist Hospital in Texas, USA, and he
confirms that both mother and child are fine

Check out Omesiete’s post on his new child:

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/see-fans-reaction-about-flavour-secound.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala

Re: See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2016
see fans reaction below:

Re: See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious by benedictnsi(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Lol..... But wetin concern dem na
Re: See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious by Smellymouth: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Re: See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious by Justycxx(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Flavour Needs A Partnership Deal With The Condom Factory. The gods has spoken
Re: See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2016
Justycxx:
Flavour Needs A Partnership Deal With The Condom Factory.
The gods has spoken
seconded..lol
Re: See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious by Kylekent59: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Was banned from commenting. Am now allowed to comment. Rule 18 and 19. Because I posted my winning ticket, immediately a topic reaches fp. Was d 2nd to comment and I was banned. Y was I banned for 2weeks?
Moreover I was also innocent of rule 18 and 19
Re: See Fans Reaction About Flavour Secound Baby Drama - Simply Hilarious by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2016
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Merlin With Buhari / Photo: What Husband Did To His Wife In Public Will Shock You / Group Picture Wizkid, Police Commissioner & Linda Ikeji Shows Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.