Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

#dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (972 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party In Pictures / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Donald Duke, Others (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by bumi10(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari has continued to loose admiration from the same people that campaigned vigorously for him and those that even silently prayed for him to assume the responsibility of ruling this country.

The other it was Ogundamisi and now Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde. This is yet another #dontpushme rant by the actress.

"I believe in the man “Buhari” he’s the first president I chose to support because of his past record and trusted testimonies however, I believe he’s started making a few mistakes that his attention must be brought to (because I want to believe he means well) . I am not “yet” condemning the fed govt. My immediate grouse NOW is:

1.with an insensitive state govt who knows the “many” issues and still wants to impoverish the people.

2. A monotonous power generating body left unchecked by the Govt which is allowed to exploit and extort from the people. As for the fuel queues and power outages… Research still on #dontpushme.

Have president Buhari lived upto your expectation?

Read more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/dontpushme-im-really-losing-hope-in.html

Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by otukpo(f): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2016
They should stfu.

Enjoy this govt of kworuption.
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by ezeonline2(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Its so obvious mr president does not know what next to do. He should jejely resign.
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by dollydolly(f): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Really!!
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by datola: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Omotola has got big brain and beauty. This is an acceptable way of being critic of a new government.

We are observing Buhari.

No permanent friend, no permanent enemy in politics.
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2016
bumi10:
I chose to support because of his past record and trusted testimonies

she surely don't know shiit about past records, she was brainwashed, like other zombies with voter's card.

1 Like

Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by bumi10(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44

whats your thoughts?
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Aufbauh(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2016

The other it was Ogundamisi and now Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde. This is yet another #dontpushme rant by the actress.

[i]"I believe in the man “Buhari” he’s the first president I chose to support because of his past record and trusted testimonies however, I believe he’s started making a few mistakes that his attention must be brought to (because I want to believe he means well) . I am not “yet” condemning the fed govt.

Op, sometimes comprehension is our biggest problem.
Does Omotola's statement agrees with what you want to make us believe?
Anyway people can change their views over time about something or even about their religion. What should be our concern is that the president should be kept to his toes by all to work and not who is renouncing his/her faith.

1 Like

Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Lol, serves all you supporters of buhari right! :p i thought u were all hailing him before. Like i heard two guys saying by the roadside "buhari is a man of integrity" hahhhahhahahaha
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by LazyWasterners: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2016
Now we know the people who voted where their stomach is. 5% will ever remain the most unique of them all. Umu Chineke!
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by greyce: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2016
He is not a magician or robot,He's human like us...d country was already 4cked up b4 he came in.let's just accept DT we have voted him in n continue to pray 4 Nigeria undecided
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by mars123(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2016
I can assure her and other Nigerians though that Buhari will not end up a failure. There are people in this world gifted with predicting future occurrence. Buhari will be successful enough to at win a reelection in 2019. It is a long road though but #believe.

let the quoting begin grin
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2016
Change is a gradual process.

Rome wasn't built in day

Some things just take time. You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine woman pregnant, neither can you prepare beans in 5 minutes by increasing the heat of the cooker.

Nigerians should be Patient. Good things take time.
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Why would anyone care of the opinion from an actor?
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by adonismuller(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2016
What if you get pushed? What are you going to do?

When you were campaigning blindly with brainwashed records who pushed you?

Cz you appear in camera wearing different outfits doesn't make you enlightened enough to know what politics is about! Just shut up and enjoy the CHAINge.
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2016
seriously me too
Re: #dontpushme: I’m Really Losing Hope In Buhari – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by MadCow1: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Who Omotola don help? angry

Make she gerraway!! angry

(1) (Reply)

''it Would Be Unfair If A Man Marries One Wife'' - 9ice / Photos: Nigerian-British Actor,john Boyega,visits His Family Members In Nigeria / Peter Okoye Gives His Baby Girl, Aliona A Tight Hug As She Is All Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.