Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) (23176 Views)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Elzends:
How I have been surviving Fuel
Scarcity and Lack of Electricity:
* Go to Nearby Bank
* Greet Everyone,
* Plug Phone to Charge,
* Plug Power Bank, Rechargeable Fan,
* Drink Water from Dispenser,
* Sit Enjoy AC, Watch Buhari's ,Lai mohammed and APC rubbish
talks on CNN,
* Withdraw N1000
* Thank the bank staff and return
home.
The next day go and join queue to pay
back the N1000 into account.
Milk sef don cost
Buhari why
don't forget to watch out for phone thief cos them too have mission around thesame bank! If not u may not return next day to charge.
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by Afrok(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Calebosko:
How i av been surviving fuel scarcity and lack of electricity,go to the nearest bank,greet everyone, charge ur phone,plug ur power bank,charge ur electrick fan,sit down n enjoy the ac,watch buhari on CNN,at the end of the day witdrew #1000 and go..the next day go back to the bank join the qew to pay back the #1000
boss... this thing no dey work again, banks don dey conserve their fuel too, so nah outside queue dey and u go enter one by one when its your turn to make any transactions cheesy
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by Calebosko(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Afrok:
boss... this thing no dey work again, banks don dey conserve their fuel too, so nah outside queue dey and u go enter one by one when its your turn to make any transactions cheesy
guy na true u talk o,make we try filling station na
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by blaquemyc: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
that's what happens when u conceive in a beer parlour. Lest i forget, ENDTIME BABY
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by dragunov: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
fransixe:
Apparently that was the mum's favourite drink while she was pregnant with him.....I blame it on change...everything is changing....
Hahaha! Very funny. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by hob(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
LOL
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by Elzends(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
don't forget to watch out for phone thief cos them too have mission around thesame bank! If not u may not return next day to charge.
Noted, tankiu
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by phensbassey: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
pikin...wetin you wan chop?....mummy I want to drink small stout....
you no go suck breast?(no) you no go eat food (no) werin you wan chop?... daddy, i want to drink small stout...
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by Oshotse21(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dat baby na sabinus.
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by neocortex: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Imagine a "mother' giving beer to her own child
and some "adults" her laughing in the background.
SMH
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by tbliz: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
GIVE AM FUEL
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by zubinike(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
247frolicboss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-FX6BU30Q

This woman in the video tried to feed this baby milk in his bottle but the baby refused it preferring to drink beer instead. You could hear some adults laughing in the background.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/video-baby-drinks-beer-but-refuse-his.htm

Ancestral child.

1 Like

Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by whoisuche: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Diesel1:
Oh Lord destroy this world, make everybody go rest in peace

No resting in peace for the wicked. Except those who repent.
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by AreaFada2: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Not funny.
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by princesscrown(f): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
That can't b beer Mr or miss blogger check very well it's fanta(mineral) how will she give him beer 4 Godsake
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
what do you expect from south african women. all they do is drink and smoke grin grin grin grin grin grin so the baby got alot while in the womb grin grin grin grin
247frolicboss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-FX6BU30Q

This woman in the video tried to feed this baby milk in his bottle but the baby refused it preferring to drink beer instead. You could hear some adults laughing in the background.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/video-baby-drinks-beer-but-refuse-his.html

Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
End time baby!
Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
just2okworld:
end time babygrin
I dey tell you, na real end time baby

1 Like

Re: Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) by Nacxwills(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dis pikin, na wetin u wan chop I want to drink small stout...D smart wasn't mistaken afterall wen he sang dat song.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples Not Staying Together / Wife With No Privacy / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.