Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Omotola Ekeinde Reveals How Paying Of Tithe Has Sutained Her Marriage Of 20 Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Ekeinde Reveals How Paying Of Tithe Has Sutained Her Marriage Of 20 Year (813 Views)

Christiane Amanpour Divorces Jamie Rubin, Her Husband Of 20 Years / “I Went To Get My PVC”- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Reveals She Has Never Voted In An / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Ekeinde Reveals How Paying Of Tithe Has Sutained Her Marriage Of 20 Year by money121(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2016
With 20 years of marriage under her belt Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is the perfect person to give advice on having a successful marriage.

The sexy mom of four spilled her secrets to a successful marriage while speaking to Kemi Asefon on The Love Haven.
Find out what the two secrets to a successful marriage are after the jump

Omosexy’s secrets are: Paying your tithe & staying close.
She explains about Staying Close,

If you want to be successfully married, they have to take time to be so close to each other that every other thing does not matter. There should never be third parties in your marriage. It is like a wall. The minute it’s cracked and lizards start coming in, it will be hard to find that lizards and throw them out. And they will start creeping into your family. Try and always sort out the issues between you.

About paying tithe,

Pay your tithe individually. It’s a covering. This is our secret. When you don’t pay your tithe, you have not committed yourself and your home will not be put together. It is your foundation. But when you pay your tithe, God helps you take away every devourer. When that is taken care of and you are God-fearing, as darts are coming from every angle, you are already fortified. If you trust each other, tell each other the truth even if one person errs.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/omotola-ekeinde-reveals-how-paying-of.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Reveals How Paying Of Tithe Has Sutained Her Marriage Of 20 Year by money121(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2016
kiss kiss

happy couple kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Reveals How Paying Of Tithe Has Sutained Her Marriage Of 20 Year by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2016
hmmm it is true

1 Like

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Reveals How Paying Of Tithe Has Sutained Her Marriage Of 20 Year by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
lubbish!!
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Reveals How Paying Of Tithe Has Sutained Her Marriage Of 20 Year by dangotesmummy: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2016
spotlessduke:
lubbish!!
bad belle tongue
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Reveals How Paying Of Tithe Has Sutained Her Marriage Of 20 Year by ATMC(f): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2016
I'll tell the secret to Omotola's marriage; she married as a virgin (I would have been disappointed were she not at 16) and her husband is sentimental about that. Believe me, if he ever found out that in the course of professionalism his wife had let another man into her v.a.g.i.n.a, not even tithe will be a covering! He would have found an excuse to divorce her. So, having a man that loves you to pieces for whatever reason is not a joke, you see why Omosexy is stuck with Michael? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Zahra Buhari Shares Cute Selfie With Her Adorable Niece / Ladies Who Dressed Almost Unclad To The Ghana Music Awards / Runtown Releases New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.