Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Kanu's Detention Illegal- Amnesty International - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Detention Illegal- Amnesty International (3185 Views)

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A / Nigerian Government Accused Of Renting Protesters Against Amnesty International / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu's Detention Illegal- Amnesty International by abouzaid: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
MrEverest:
Ofcourse everyone knows his detention is spurious & illegal but the dullard is an illiterate who still believes that might is right. One thing is sure, he cant hold on to Nnamdi Kanu till infinity, afterall Madiba spent decades in prison & yet was victorious in the end!
buhari himself spent so long in prison that by the time he was released, his marriage has crashed. kanu will surely fare better than him
Re: Kanu's Detention Illegal- Amnesty International by ArodewilliamsT: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
When I saw the title, all I had to do was scroll down to the source- I wasn't disappointed.

E pain am! grin grin
Re: Kanu's Detention Illegal- Amnesty International by IVORY2009(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
When I saw the title, all I had to do was scroll down to the source- I wasn't disappointed.

What do you do for a living bro? shocked

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Detention Illegal- Amnesty International by flokii: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
the albino will turn black when d "zoo" govt. is thru with him..

for now.. more water to his beans in kuje grin
Re: Kanu's Detention Illegal- Amnesty International by OreMI22: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Unfortunately the dulllard in Aso rock cannot read. So he has no clue.
But soon his dictatorship and abuse of the constitution will lead to civil disobedience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. / Why We Permitted Kanu’s Rally In Port Harcourt ~police PRO / Nigeria @ 58: Top 10 Things Nigeria Has Achieved Since Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.