Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) (56425 Views)

Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Solozzo(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
Can someone give me an advice? Sorry for the bad english onwards, but I think I really need one as of now. Lately, I noticed that my girlfriend had lots of calls on her phone, and when I ask who is it, she always hungs it up quickly and she said it's one of her friends/business contacts. I also noticed that recently, she goes home in our rented apartment late, and when I ask why was she late, she always tell me that she went overtime because of her team building meet, although when I checked her slip, she had no overtime fee and I was a bit suprised since as far as I know, they didn't had any team building meets since 3 months ago. So, I went to her boss and asked about this, but her boss said that they only did team building meets only one time with her co-office mates a long time ago (which confirms that I was right), and as an extra, she's been absent on that meet, and her boss told me that she's been absent in her work a couple of days as well. The next day, she went out and told me she'll be attending her "urgent team building meet", so, keeping a distance, I followed her with my motorbike, and not far away from our place, a man fetched her on his car. I stopped my motorbike from a distance to make sure they won't hear me and observed them, and when they were going to drive out, I was about to follow then but when I start the engine, it died on me. So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plugh that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Please give me a good advice. Thanks for noticing.

Clear evidence your girl is two timing. Either u accept it or leave her. But do it peacefully. There so many better girls
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by IMO22(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
Can someone give me an advice? Sorry for the bad english onwards, but I think I really need one as of now. Lately, I noticed that my girlfriend had lots of calls on her phone, and when I ask who is it, she always hungs it up quickly and she said it's one of her friends/business contacts. I also noticed that recently, she goes home in our rented apartment late, and when I ask why was she late, she always tell me that she went overtime because of her team building meet, although when I checked her slip, she had no overtime fee and I was a bit suprised since as far as I know, they didn't had any team building meets since 3 months ago. So, I went to her boss and asked about this, but her boss said that they only did team building meets only one time with her co-office mates a long time ago (which confirms that I was right), and as an extra, she's been absent on that meet, and her boss told me that she's been absent in her work a couple of days as well. The next day, she went out and told me she'll be attending her "urgent team building meet", so, keeping a distance, I followed her with my motorbike, and not far away from our place, a man fetched her on his car. I stopped my motorbike from a distance to make sure they won't hear me and observed them, and when they were going to drive out, I was about to follow then but when I start the engine, it died on me. So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plugh that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Please give me a good advice. Thanks for noticing.
Lol...Joke of d day!!!
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by cutepaul(m): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2016
[size=14pt]third child loading.......... grin[/size]
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Where that girl when been dey argue with me cos i said all girls na ashewo grin
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by zubby29(m): 1:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Amelian:
He looks sick and skinny.. Upon all the money... Babes and weed Don suck him blood finish..
O ma se o undecided
hi
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by petkoffdrake2(m): 1:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Amelian:
He looks sick and skinny.. Upon all the money... Babes and weed Don suck him blood finish..
O ma se o undecided

Tank God u believe babes sucks guys blood too... My gf don't
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by ClintonDal(m): 3:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Humans and hating. All of you hating on his life would jump at it if given the opportunity. Be happy for others and your blessing will come. Some are even indirectly calling him HIV positive, sister is it your HIV.
If he slides into your dm, you'd just send him nudes instantly. And the guys calling him womanizer, what's ur aim of praising girls on this forum even the ones that are ugly? So please it's his life to live, go and live yours
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Destined2win:
Wizkid looks sick in the second pic

You look jealous all the time..
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Krismart(m): 5:14am On Apr 08, 2016
oluwasegun007:

u are very rit...he look so skinny and pale, I hope its not what am thinking because all dis unwanted belle is as a result of unprotected rod. ....all dis hoes aint loyal
So right. That's d problem With all these kids who hit money so early in life without much struggle. They feel on top of d world, insult anybody and later in life come to beg public for help when disease don come. I pray its not his portion sha

1 Like

Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Obrose(m): 5:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Wizkid, yhu still young and have a long way to go. So, reduce d stress u are putting on ur pen.. AIDS no know star o
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by bimsite(f): 6:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Who e epp? grin
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by DedeNkem: 6:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Did he rent this one too?
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 08, 2016
xynerise:
Some women don't have shame. Is that woman not old enough to be his nanny?

My thoughts exactly....
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Laolu97(m): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Destined2win:

I tot i was d only one who noticed dat...He luks pale dis days!!! shocked
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by gentleheart1(f): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2016
idupaul:

That's guy is healthy take it from me ..he prolly just had a bastard night at the club the day before

Ok if you say so but he should stick to one girl o.
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Mikylopez(f): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2016
d lady looks older dan him
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by justmenoni: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Awon owo epo, owo ketchup
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by write2obi(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Too much sperm discharge, low protein and weak immune system. He should tread with care.
See conclusion! SMH
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by write2obi(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Destined2win:
You always rejoice over, and tend to appreciate, a foolish lifestyle. What is legendary in sleeping around with different women. If that is the reason why you want to go into music, all I can tell you is;
I know your own will be worse if one of those your "such a diva oooooooooooooo *10 " mistakenly enter market.
How many girlfriends has he had and how many have you had upon say nothing dey your pocket.
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Dindondin(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2016
vizkiz:
these guys no wan get sense again.
In 10years time one idiot will now be begging Nigerians for money for kidney disease

If Wizkid beg for kidney abi money, no body go dash him money o
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by macaranta(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Wiz kid now dating an Anty gwe gwe
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Ptoocool(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plugh that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Please give me a good advice. Thanks for noticing.

grin grin grin eediot lyk you,,hhahahaha, u made me hv a good laff diz a.m. grin grin grin God bless your fone and network,,

Hope u dey enjoy the fuel scarcity for your area

1 Like

Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2016
praizeblog:
dis guy is nt even serious

see this:::: Omotola Shares Make-up Free Photo http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/omotola-shares-make-up-free-photo.html?m=0

There's just sth really cute about going about with a make-up free face.smiley
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by freshkik(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
Lack of PMS caused it.
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by gbens2000(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
should I open a thread on this matter on romance maybe u will get beta audience?
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by SucreB: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
seems heroine has scattered his life in the second pix..... #tome
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by medexico(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2016
If it is not on LIB, I don't believe it.
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by medexico(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Destined2win:

Can't you see the old woman draining his blood?
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by proprince(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Destined2win:
It's not about pot belly. Look at him very well

Hahahahaha
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
You mean his stinking puccy girlfi.
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by mamawin(f): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
lifezone247:

He shall be born again in Jesus name grin
he said d guy shud not born anoda pikin, you dey talk of being born again??
Re: ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) by shesluvin(f): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
so no one noticed the girl looks far older than wizkid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.