Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips (35295 Views)

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by searay(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Have you blamed Jonathan today angry
No, I'm about to

1 Like

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by fctguy: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
the foolishness is fast spreading, its an epidemic cheesy
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Ohamzee: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
One who hasn't made a mistake is one who hasn't done anything. Keep blaming GEJ. I knew this government was dead on arrival. Its just like persuading your audience on the uncertainty of the success of a speech you are about to present. Isn't that failure already? GEJ- Buhari, you are playing a lie game in this odd hour when your country needs you most and you see no one to play such games but me? you must be heartles walaitalai!

1 Like

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by excel101(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
popcykaylah:
Jonathan would have been a hero but with all these looting..hes a criminal as the rest of the crooks we have had.let's wait till the end of his tenure and then judge..God bless Nigeria
This full and stinky mouth GEJ is still the hero of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by saintfieldcastro: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
The most foolish comment I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by macarson2k(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
dason4life:
grin

End time Senator.

Weed Senator

APC is a weed party.

1 Like

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by excel101(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
MrBendel:

I dont think you are in Nigeria. Nigeria's image was all time low during Jonathan asides from Abacha. Dont be deceived by the so called FDI during GEJ, those were foreigners who say a loop hole in our system and made so much profit from it without any developmental impact on the country. GEJ handed over a government and country in a very bad shape. We must show some patience with the current administration. The constant attacking and cursing will not change anything.
And buhari was voted in to repair or make a better 9ja, almost a year after we re still worse off

1 Like

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Abeymills(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Very foolish senator I wonder d kind of senators we NW ediot
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by princefaculty(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
An empty brain representing some constituency around the corner. I'm sure you will also blame Jonathan if your wife or daughter is found to be barren soon.
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by kenzysmith: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
tenderlaw:

You be fine girl o, but you no get sense. Wallahi.
I swear maybe she done use her brain take exchange tissue paper we take dey clean her pussy
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by christee(f): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
they should continue blaming Jonathan till the end of their tenure, they will soon celebrate one year in office and absolutely noting has been achieved so far
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Churchillsaug(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
IBBG:
hahaha hahaha. dis guy don follow smoke wetin Lai Mohammed dey smoke. And talking about lai mohammed, abeg who help see am cos e be like say dis fuel scarcity don follow reach him side o. cos I never by mistake see or hear from am.
#Letssearchforlaimohammed
the guy go charge im phone ghana because light no dey naija and no fuel for generator sef
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Scholes007(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
saintmark88:

He placed Nigeria as a regional power yet if u remember the US refused to sell arms to him, he smuggled cash into South Africa to do illegal trade deal n d South Africa govt seized d money because he broke intl law, he got mercenaries to fight Boko from South Africa breaking their laws n u say we were respected, so u now tell me, how did u arrive at your own conclusion, or urs is just been sentimental
You accuse me of sentiments while smearing your comment with illogical sentiments. The US has policies that bar countries that has human right violation records from acquiring weapon from them. And Nigeria as a country has this ugly record due to the military rule (they will not also sale any weapon to buhari if he request unless they feel some certain conditions are met.). Knowing that US is a pro human right state, they had some reluctancy in saling weapons that nigeria was in dear need of. They played politics and some sort of sabotage to the progress of eliminating boko haram. Nigeria in it desperations was looking for possible ways of acquiring weapons hence the quest to look for other alternatives. Though there was some hitches encountered, nigeria pull through especially with the eastern european nation...
I think what is lacking with most people in nigeria is not knowing when to be patriotic and when to play politics
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
He should have said buhari was trying to portray a new kind of diplomatic character distinct from the one the world saw in him when he was military president. The statement would have been sensible. Blame trade seems to be synonymous with the APC.

1 Like

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Samrano30: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
If i may ask.... who is jonathan..... undecidedIf i may ask.... who is jonathan.....
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by 99100(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Funny,clueless and shameless govt.

In Buhari ,Nigerians got what they deserve .
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by comrChris(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
this whole blame game of this administration is getting boring and annoying,,,is Jonathan the only president that has ruled this country? from the very first day l never trusted this useless administration led by useless people
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by joshuamoses101(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Everything ona go blaim jonathan,u guys are just corupt imbesiles*rubish
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Esiturua(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
hmmmmm Goodluck must be blamed for agatu killing and kidnapping in the country. he must also be blamed for saraki misfortune
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Another remix to the hit single "blame GEJ" by Buhari and the Wailers..watch out for their next hit grin.
With all the trips when Buhari don take so far e yanch no dai pain am?abi he dai wear pampers?

clueless leader + clueless cabinet =no results and GEJ blame game

sad
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by HaneefahRN(f): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
searay:
No, I'm about to
Lolz, oya be fast before it's too late.
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by egobetatoday: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
2sydoflyf:
Buhari and kachukwu blames GEJ for not meeting the deadline promised to end fuel scarcity.

thanks for reminding us. From tomorrow we are not supposed to see fuel queues grin
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
MrBendel:

I dont think you are in Nigeria. Nigeria's image was all time low during Jonathan asides from Abacha. Dont be deceived by the so called FDI during GEJ, those were foreigners who say a loop hole in our system and made so much profit from it without any developmental impact on the country. GEJ handed over a government and country in a very bad shape. We must show some patience with the current administration. The constant attacking and cursing will not change anything.

With all your big English and grammar..your comment reeks of ignorance and blindness....im sure you are not in Nigeria
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by alaskido(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
This Senator is a big JOKER. APC should concentrate in building the nation rather than blaming Jonathan who has left government 10 months ago.
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by 41lady(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pls... I want to ask PMB government, did GEJ remix the song Akon sang some years back called "Put the Blame on Me"?. Or the present government just heard the song recently. We are pleading, go back to work and stop propaganda, time is fasting passing by.
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by bejeria101(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
TippyTop:
Breaking News:Oshiomhole blames Jonathan for his inability to impregnate Iara.

If you think you'd never see the above headline then you're not conversant with how propaganda works.

Now turn to the poster above or below you and ask "Have you blamed GEJ today"

You mean osho cant knack it? GEJ at it again? Hehehe
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by poiZon: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
danidee10:
Can't this people blame someone else(that's the only thing they know how to do)... GEJ dey somewhere dey flex in life....in other news today is 7th

na true o, today is 7th april, here for uyo fuel is 200naira per litre, queues don disappear as ibe kachikwu predicted cos nobody, I repeat NOBODY gree buy. everybody don go him papa house.

1 Like

Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by joceey(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Instead of criticizing Jonathan for not been a good footballer, when u dey bench buhari we don change Jonathan put u for field you come now dey complain say the pitch and football no dey good embarassed Chai this na chain not change cry
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Nosnos(f): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Very soon APC will blame GEJ for PMB's inability to produce his certificate
Re: Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips by Malawian(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
i created "BUBU" on this forum, no one gave me my dues.

now i am creating a new one for our amiable presido.

use freely ... grin grin grin

DULLARDO CARLOS.

the flying defender of the Kwonsitution. and Ekwonomy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.