Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People (1293 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And His Government, Blame Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by Horlerqoonleyh(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
The struggle continues. No light, No fuel. when will this end? it seems like the Buhari-led government has failed us. the economy is in jeopardy, over a month of fuel scarcity and blackout everywhere. we need to stand up for ourselves. against who? not buhari but the cabals.

the cabals that have been taking the little we have and adding it to their riches. those ones who, after taking out of the country revenue, they still make us pay a lot for fuel. they know that if we they hoard the fuel, the citizens will compel government to bend to their rules. are we going to continue serving them? Are we going to keep making the government give them the little we have?

In a poor countries like ours where people find it hard to eat, we have so much billionaires. But in a more stable-economy countries like France and England, how many billionaires can we count there? ISN'T IT HIGH TIME WE FIGHT THIS BILLIONAIRES TAKING OUR FOOD MONEY AND USING IT TO CLEAN THEIR MESS? Bill Gate's new invention led to his wealth but what did Dangote start with?

since the PHCN have been sold to private investors, is there any improvement in power supply? yet we pay a fixed charge of 750 naira every month. In a year, each house pay 9000 naira. Assuming one million houses pay bill to PHCN every year, that means they have paid 9 billion naira in a year for a service that does not have anything to write home about and that is for Lagos state alone.

Buhari's government is not ready to obey their call again. the government want to use that money they keep extorting from us to improve the country's infrastructure and social amenities. it is our support they really need and if we patiently push through with them, then the country can look forward to a better future. I AM NOT WRITING FOR BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT HERE, ALL I'M SAYING IS WE SHOULD SUPPORT ANY GOVERNMENT WHO IS READY TO FIGHT THIS CABALS.

So will we continue to push the government to this people or are we ready to fight for what belong to us? this is the question I will continue to ask everyone. we want to be like the developed countries but we don't want to go through the struggle. it is either we join hands with the government and fight this people or we tell government to give them the money that is suppose to be use to aid the country's development. WE CAN'T EAT OUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by DaBullIT(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Some people won't see any sense in this post ,

Buhari is making efforts and these people are the ones who scream witch hunt,

By thier names you shall know them

Just wait
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by ascek(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nonsense post

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by APCsupporter: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
ascek:
Nonsense post

Wailer!! That's how you will waste your life

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by APCsupporter: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
This government is doing well.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by tuniski: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
ascek:
Nonsense post
God bless u. Nonsense post. All thee blames must be on buhari!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by naijagobetter(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
lala do the needful
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by LadyExcellency: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is Buhari no more the almighty no nonsense General that can dismantle every cabal holding Nigeria to ransom?

The summary of this thread is that electing Buhari as president was a big mistake. He is just a noisemaker and a paper tiger.

Marketers, Police, Army, Civil Servants and every other government institutions are still waxing strong in corruption till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by jcross19: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
tuniski:

God bless u. Nonsense post. All thee blames must be on buhari!
people are holding him responsible for the promises he made. And who are they going to blame? You? But the same government are blaming someone as well. So what's on ground is that if the president really love his country he will stay and find a lasting solution to all these problems but what we are seeing here the president don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by princefunmmy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Baba God, all those inflicting suffering on we Nigerians, abeg, do deal with them

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by ascek(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Wailer!! That's how you will waste your life

Why call me a wailer? If you say the situation in the country is not affecting you. No problem. What you say in public is immaterial. I am sure in your inner you, you are dying.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by APCsupporter: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
ascek:

Why call me a wailer? If you say the situation in the country is not affecting you. No problem. What you say in public is immaterial. I am sure in your inner you, you are dying.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by eyeview: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
In GEJ's time,they blamed the man for every inefficiency in his govt. Now their messiah has taken over and they want to absolve him of the same blames. What more could better define hypocrisy.

Buhari and apc will blame anything and anybody but themselves.
Lack of fuel: They blame oil marketers and 'cabal'
Lack of power supply: They blame pipeline vandals
Free fall of the naira: They blame nigerians for not buying 'made in naija'
Rise in price of food stuff: They blame the youths for not embracing agriculture and farming(while they secretly slot their own kids into CBN)

I gave up when the APC national leader for want of a new person to blame turned around and blamed God!
But I completely lost hope when Buhari himself opened his own mouth and regretted why he became the president at this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Horlerqoonleyh:
The struggle continues. No light, No fuel. when will this end? it seems like the Buhari-led government has failed us. the economy is in jeopardy, over a month of fuel scarcity and blackout everywhere. we need to stand up for ourselves. against who? not buhari but the cabals.
the cabals that have been taking the little we have and adding it to their riches. those ones who, after taking out of the country revenue, they still make us pay a lot for fuel. they know that if we they hoard the fuel, the citizens will compel government to bend to their rules. are we going to continue serving them? Are we going to keep making the government give them the little we have?
In a poor countries like ours where people find it hard to eat, we have so much billionaires. But in a more stable-economy countries like France and England, how many billionaires can we count there? ISN'T IT HIGH TIME WE FIGHT THIS BILLIONAIRES TAKING OUR FOOD MONEY AND USING IT TO CLEAN THEIR MESS? Bill Gate's new invention led to his wealth but what did Dangote start with?
since the PHCN have been sold to private investors, is there any improvement in power supply? yet we pay a fixed charge of 750 naira every month. In a year, each house pay 9000 naira. Assuming one million houses pay bill to PHCN every year, that means they have paid 9 billion naira in a year for a service that does not have anything to write home about and that is for Lagos state alone.
Buhari's government is not ready to obey their call again. the government want to use that money they keep extorting from us to improve the country's infrastructure and social amenities. it is our support they really need and if we patiently push through with them, then the country can look forward to a better future. I AM NOT WRITING FOR BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT HERE, ALL I'M SAYING IS WE SHOULD SUPPORT ANY GOVERNMENT WHO IS READY TO FIGHT THIS CABALS.
So will we continue to push the government to this people or are we ready to fight for what belong to us? this is the question I will continue to ask everyone. we want to be like the developed countries but we don't want to go through the struggle. it is either we join hands with the government and fight this people or we tell government to give them the money that is suppose to be use to aid the country's development. WE CAN'T EAT OUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

Before I adjudge you reasonable, please provide a link to a thread you created during Jona's tenure where you conceded his failings to stranglehold of cabals. Where such is nonexistent, I would advise you to tuck your head in your neck and go take a mind-sobering nap.

Your epistle reaffirms the fact that Nigeria is stranded much more because of paucity of rationally thinking brains. It's disgusting and subhuman for anyone to defend or attempt to rationalize leadership incompetence. The government must move beyond excuses! Excuses are inexcusable in leadership! You either deliver results or step down! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
I am sure in their defence all previous presidents tried their best and hence am sure as hell they all have someone else to blame for their inadequencies.

When will the masses learn smh?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by Horlerqoonleyh(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Is Buhari no more the almighty no nonsense General that can dismantle every cabal holding Nigeria to ransom?

The summary of this thread is that electing Buhari as president was a big mistake. He is just a noisemaker and a paper tiger.

Marketers, Police, Army, Civil Servants and every other government institutions are still waxing strong in corruption till tomorrow.

the reason why corruption is waxing stronger is because we are leaving it to the government to fight it, neglecting the fact that corruption start from ourselves. if we encourage corruption with our own activity, it will never stop.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by Horlerqoonleyh(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
jcross19:
people are holding him responsible for the promises he made. And who are they going to blame? You? But the same government are blaming someone as well. So what's on ground is that if the president really love his country he will stay and find a lasting solution to all these problems but what we are seeing here the president don't care.
he seems as though he doesn't care because he is not ready to meet their demand. when GEJ refused to meet their demand then, it is we the citizens that was asking him to give in to their demands so we can go back to work. so we are not ready to make any sacrifice
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by Horlerqoonleyh(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
eyeview:
In GEJ's time,they blamed the man for every inefficiency in his govt. Now their messiah has taken over and they want to absolve him of the same blames. What more could better define hypocrisy.

Buhari and apc will blame anything and anybody but themselves.
Lack of fuel: They blame oil marketers and 'cabal'
Lack of power supply: They blame pipeline vandals
Free fall of the naira: They blame nigerians for not buying 'made in naija'
Rise in price of food stuff: They blame the youths for not embracing agriculture and farming(while they secretly slot their own kids into CBN)

I gave up when the APC national leader for want of a new person to blame turned around and blamed God!
But I completely lost hope when Buhari himself opened his own mouth and regretted why he became the president at this time.

are you more concerned about the presidency or the country. let's us free ourselves from cabals is all I'm concerned about.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by Horlerqoonleyh(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
WiseBully:

Before I adjudge you reasonable, please provide a link to a thread you created during Jona's tenure where you conceded his failings to stranglehold of cabals. Where such is nonexistent, I would advise you to tuck your head in your neck and go take a mind-sobering nap.

Your epistle reaffirms the fact that Nigeria is stranded much more because of paucity of rationally thinking brains. It's disgusting and subhuman for anyone to defend or attempt to rationalize leadership incompetence. The government must move beyond excuses! Excuses are inexcusable in leadership! You either deliver results or step down! angry angry
how can I create a link for Jonathan's tenure when he was still who facilitated the new plant Dangote is currently building. more than 8 Nigerian banks said back then that they were willing to give him loan to aid the construction of the plant

my post never give excuse for Buhari's failure (I don't see him as a failure yet after 1/4 of his tenure), rather am only asking for our patience and sacrifice to aid the government in fighting those stealing our right away
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don't Blame Buhari And Its Government, Blame This People by Horlerqoonleyh(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
don't know if my topic is sending the right message but many comments so far are comparing the Jonathan's regime with the present one.
first, I am only mentioning Buhari here because of his preaching and what I know about his fight against cabals. if there is anywhere Jonathan or other presidents fought these cabals. please point it out.
for those asking for my previous articles, I don't write in politics and I am never interested in any party. my interest is in how our wealth will be spent on us. I only wrote this because I realised many of us are angry with the government. I feel they are only helping us by not giving in to the demands of these powerful men.

(1) (Reply)

China President Gives Buhari His Gift For Travelling All The Time / Travel Loan: Lai Mohammed Lied / Supporter Of Obj's 3rd-term Agenda, Sen. Hambagda Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.