Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Buhari Recieves Full Details of 2016 Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Recieves Full Details of 2016 Budget (577 Views)

Thugs Attack Kogi State House Of Assembly (PHOTOS + Full Details) / Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock / Stella Oduah Recieves Pan-African Leadership Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Recieves Full Details of 2016 Budget by Ohammadike: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Let's see his excuse for failing

Re: Buhari Recieves Full Details of 2016 Budget by jaybee3(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Any opportunity for a photo opportunity

Can they sign the bloody document already ?
Re: Buhari Recieves Full Details of 2016 Budget by kenny987(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
I hope Buhari can get this signed before his trip to China... undecided

This is not asking for too much is it? Otherwise I'll be forced to confirm the prediction according to Onatisi as true... grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Recieves Full Details of 2016 Budget by talktonase(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
with the way and manner this government is slow in all ramifications i wont be suprised it will take another 3months before pmb will assent to this 2016 budget.
Re: Buhari Recieves Full Details of 2016 Budget by onatisi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
kenny987:

This is not asking for too much is it? Otherwise I'll be forced to confirm the prediction according to Onatisi as true... grin cheesy

Re: Buhari Recieves Full Details of 2016 Budget by onatisi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
kenny987:

According to buhari economic theory ,there is nothing like urgency or emergency,every decision must be taken when buhari is ready. There is no way buhari will sign that document next week,because he will tell you the money he is going to borrow is part of that budget .just wait and see

(1) (Reply)

China Ready For Buhari’s Visit April 11-15 / Senator Smart Adeyemi Defects From PDP To APC / Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Nigerian Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.