Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Leaked: Watch The Terrifying Moment Armed Robbers Rob A Man In Front Of His Gate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked: Watch The Terrifying Moment Armed Robbers Rob A Man In Front Of His Gate (790 Views)

Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) / Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building / "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked: Watch The Terrifying Moment Armed Robbers Rob A Man In Front Of His Gate by Kyliegame: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
A video leaked by the YouTube channel of Intelligence Bureau on April 4th shows a terrifying driveway robbery in Sandton, South Africa. The incident took place on April 1 and sees three armed, unidentified gunmen robbing a man after he returned home from a bank. They actually followed him home from the bank...and robbed him at his driveway.
This is one of many cases of armed driveway robberies in Sandton. Spokesperson for Bramley Police Station, Warrant Officer Moses Maphakela has urged residents to remain vigilant.

Watch the robbery here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/watch-terrifying-moment-armed-robbers.html

Re: Leaked: Watch The Terrifying Moment Armed Robbers Rob A Man In Front Of His Gate by Flexherbal(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Be vigilant!

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Recover A Stolen Laptop??? / I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration-father / A Mother Of Seven Murdered While Preaching In Abuja Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.