Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Learn how to hand pick snail on farmlands and start crop production - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn how to hand pick snail on farmlands and start crop production (368 Views)

PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira / Final Year Project Topic And Material For Crop Production/science Student Needed / Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn how to hand pick snail on farmlands and start crop production by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
For those interested in starting farming in the area of crop production as acres of land are available for farming in Ede in Osun State, Irua & Iseyin in Oyo State with my full supervision from planting to harvest period of annual and ephemeral crops.
Also for people interested in snail farming and can't afford d cost of buying in large quantity as breeding stocks for farming and wants to relocate to learn how to hand pick and source for snails on farm lands. Just like ants, snails are freely available in nature but u need to know and practice the techniques of how to make the snail come out for u to hand pick them. With a budget of 60k, u can achieve all these on acres of farm land with your ephemeral and annual crops. The budget include your cost of accommodation for a year excluding feeding, if you can't afford the 60k, you can make yourself a group of 4 to contribute d 60k and be ready to share your farm proceeds. You can add me on watsapp for more detailed enquiry 09099176956 www.greenharrisburg..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please,how Can I Get An A In My Final Year Project. / Words And Opposite / Best Oracle Soa Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.