Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Learn From Her:her Husband Got Killed Through Phone Tracking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn From Her:her Husband Got Killed Through Phone Tracking (982 Views)

This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) / See The Big Pit Viper That Got Killed By Some Fuoye Students / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn From Her:her Husband Got Killed Through Phone Tracking by baoku: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Shared as received.
Being shared as received. Very instructive.

My husband was killed last year December,
My name is Cecelia Oriwoh, I am newly widowed and I decided to share my story to save someone out there.
My husband bought a new phone from Gsm village, and gave the boys his old phone to transfer his contacts and medias, and ofcos gave them his passwords too, unknowingly to him, they put a tracking device on his phone, a day after, he started receiving anonymous messages with his location details, he told me about it and I said this could be dangerous let's take it to the authorities but he waved it off and said it was nothing, about a week after, he was ambushed on his way to Abuja for a business meeting, they robbed him and shot him and his brother, his brother pretended he was dead, and heard their conversations, according to him,one of them said they should take the phone so it won't be linked to them, the other suggested that they leave his phone so they can continue tracking incase police starts investigating and are on to them, so the brother knew they followed his phone, he managed to get help after they left and contacted the police but my husband did not make it, he died with a single bullet wound to his chest. After a long investigation, the two boys are no where to be found, one of them is a graduate of IT and the other is still a student, their names are Austin Ikedi and Franklin Kingsley, the police are doing everything possible to get hold of them, the few family members that were reached said they haven't seen or heard from any of them since January.
Pls I want everybody to be careful who they give their phones to, these transfers are easy and you can do them yourself if you chose to learn it to save your life or that of a loved one, some of them actually put these trackers in brand new phones, you can't see it, and you will never know they are tracking you, some of them it's just to rob you, but so many have been killed along the line, or they take vital information from your phone and use it against you, pls be careful and don't fall a victim of these evil people.
Please Pass this on to save someone, share with family and friends, together we can expose them all. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Her:her Husband Got Killed Through Phone Tracking by divinehand2003(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm

Wickedness in high places.
Re: Learn From Her:her Husband Got Killed Through Phone Tracking by whiskycom1991: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
How true is this story
AND WHERE DID IT appen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Abuja-based Woman Missing After She Went On A Road Trip(pics) / Are You Having Difficulties Getting Referrals For Your Link? / Ex-president Obasanjo Gyrating With Kegites In Ogun State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.