Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry (1506 Views)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Blackberry Smartphones By December (pic) / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry & Nokia Operating Systems Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry by Eddy2cute(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well it isn't news that research in motion(rim) recently updated the facebook app on blackberry and when you upgrade, it deletes the previous fb app on your fone and it becomes a web base service which left many people including me very disappointed.
Good news is that I just discovered how you can easily re download the previous normal fb app on blackberry. This is how to get the fb app back. Its very simple
Step one. from your fone browser go to www.blackberry.com/facebook. note don't go through bb app word or any other browser
Step two. Click on the second download option and download. After that install and there u will have your normal facebook bb app back.
Hope this helps.
Re: How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry by jopretty(f): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
I just tried it and it shows "sorry, that page cannot be found" cry
Re: How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry by Eddy2cute(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2016
jopretty:
I just tried it and it shows "sorry, that page cannot be found" cry
use only ur fone's main browser. Don't use opera mini or any other app browser link again is www.blackberry.com/facebook
Re: How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry by PAT4HOT(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
A 100000000000000 likes to u op. I have restored back my lost fb app. Shame on Facebook RIM but thumbs-up to u.
Re: How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry by lalo128: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op thank u vry much
Re: How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry by Eddy2cute(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
PAT4HOT:
A 100000000000000 likes to u op. I have restored back my lost fb app. Shame on Facebook RIM but thumbs-up to u.
lol oshe u be confirm.
Re: How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry by Eddy2cute(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
lalo128:
Op thank u vry much
u welcome
Re: How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry by Efukikata(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
This post has been deleted

(1) (Reply)

Naialand All Sections Whatsapp Group / See This Funny Sign Post. / Don't Push A Lady Too Hard Or Else You Getting This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.