Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Scam Alert: My Experience With A BVN Fraudster - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam Alert: My Experience With A BVN Fraudster (697 Views)

Epic Response To A BVN Scammer(photo) / BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: My Experience With A BVN Fraudster by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
was chilling at home when I received this text message;

Dear costumer due to our Bvn system upgrade,your ATM CARD has just been de-activated to re-activate, kindly call CBN costumer care 07039655696.

Unluckily for the goat I had enough airtime, so I called him and laid curses on him and his generation. I even cursed him via text.

Nairalanders please take time to inform your friends and family about these fraudsters, especially your aged relations, because they re the ones that easily fall for such.

Meanwhile to those that have time and airtime, please help me frustrate this mugu of a fraudster

Re: Scam Alert: My Experience With A BVN Fraudster by tayoccu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
thanks for the update
Re: Scam Alert: My Experience With A BVN Fraudster by jopretty(f): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hahahahahaaa, I hope the agent you spoke with is not Mr James oo..lol I received same msg and I called and the stupid idiot asked me the bank I use, ahh! I asked him if he didn't know then how did he know my BVN isn't registered correctly? He started stammering and I cursed him and even the grave he'd be laid to rest in.
Re: Scam Alert: My Experience With A BVN Fraudster by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
jopretty:
Hahahahahaaa, I hope the agent you spoke with is not Mr James oo..lol I received same msg and I called and the stupid idiot asked me the bank I use, ahh! I asked him if he didn't know then how did he know my BVN isn't registered correctly? He started stammering and I cursed him and even the grave he'd be laid to rest in.

Lol.. I didn't even wait for d cow to play out his format or introduce himself, I just called him and started dishing out curses to him and his generation
Re: Scam Alert: My Experience With A BVN Fraudster by jopretty(f): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good for him!
aikluck007:

Lol.. I didn't even wait for d cow to play out his format or introduce himself, I just called him and started dishing out curses to him and his generation

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Typical Nigerian Woman / Happy Children's Day To My Priceless Daughter / Lol... Photo Of HKN Gang Who Got Drunk At Davido's Sister's Wedding Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.