Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone (1154 Views)

Get Your Nokia 7 Plus Here With Ease In Nigeria / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Anyone
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by keassy: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yes I make use of it and the phone is OK is just that it is heavyer than hotel note
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by MrWhaley: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
I use it too...Buh the flash charge doesn't work,so let your Manufacturer's charger not spoil. Else,you are in trouble.
Overall,phone's superb. Battery's a monster! But screen is fragile. Look for a screenguard after purchase.
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by augster(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Anyone
it‘s good, battery is ok, camera is not bad... Contact me on whatsapp to place the order 08100041548
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
augster:
it‘s good, battery is ok, camera is not bad... Contact me on whatsapp to place the order 08100041548
I don already get where I want take buy the phone here... what can you rate the notification light on the scale of 10?
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by cutiedave(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good phone with a monster battery....enjoying the phone...but dont dream of losing the follow come charger if u dont want stories that touches...
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
MrWhaley:
I use it too...Buh the flash charge doesn't work,so let your Manufacturer's charger not spoil. Else,you are in trouble.
Overall,phone's superb. Battery's a monster! But screen is fragile. Look for a screenguard after purchase.
What if I buy an original charger? I saw a post online that original infinix charger might work as well.
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
MrWhaley:
Tnx, does the notification light displays different colors? would appreciate a pix.
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by MrWhaley: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
0luwajuwon:
What if I buy an original charger? I saw a post online that original infinix charger might work as well.
Yeah,that would work. Buh only a strong charger,tho.
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by MrWhaley: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Tnx, does the notification light displays different colors? would appreciate a pix.
Nahh... Just a red light that shows when you are charging and when you receive a notification.
Can't take a pix now,shaa...
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
MrWhaley:

Nahh... Just a red light that shows when you are charging and when you receive a notification.
Can't take a pix now,shaa...
OK, hope it doesn't lag.. I don't play games or keep unnecessary apps.
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nsonaso(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Anyone
check out this phones one is available to send to you right away and the other available for preorder https://www.nairaland.com/3029721/brand-new-homtom-ht7-pro#44413185 and https://www.nairaland.com/3035494/pre-order-xiaomi-redmi-3-5.0#44498298
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by prahcetomi(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nsonaso:
check out this phones one is available to send to you right away and the other available for preorder https://www.nairaland.com/3029721/brand-new-homtom-ht7-pro#44413185 and https://www.nairaland.com/3035494/pre-order-xiaomi-redmi-3-5.0#44498298
I'm interested
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nsonaso(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
prahcetomi:
I'm interested
go to any of the thread of the one you want. Post your interest then you contact me
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2016
And guys, is it adviceable to root the phone?
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Xxpress(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Why now OP, are there no better phones than those crappy innjoo products. I pray you won't regret buying the phone.

1 Like

Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Xxpress:
Why now OP, are there no better phones than those crappy innjoo products. I pray you won't regret buying the phone.
Suggest a better one for 30k.
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by mosjames: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Camon c5 wink
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Franciskaka10(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
cry [color=#006600][/color] the name "innjoo is already a turn off for me.Don't buy it..their product spoil quickly.
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by beatz5(f): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
innjoo max plus two for sale at cheap and affordable prices discount applies cash on delivery nationwide delivery for more info /call / text / Whatsapp 08169836958
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Franciskaka10:
cry [color=#006600][/color] the name "innjoo is already a turn off for me.Don't buy it..their product spoil quickly.
Have you used this particular product?
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Franciskaka10(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Have you used this particular product?
Yes av used innjoo one.. i regretted ever buying d fone.
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Franciskaka10:
Yes av used innjoo one.. i regretted ever buying d fone.
Not one, this particular max 2 plus, if you haven't used it then you don't have a case. I have used infinix, techno... some of their products are also bleeped up one way or the other..
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Xxpress(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
0luwajuwon:
I won't suggest any phone for you but don't go for innjoo products. That's my #10k worth of advice.
Re: Who Dey Use Innjoo Max 2 Plus Here? Am About To Buy The Phone by Xxpress(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Not one, this particular max 2 plus, if you haven't used it then you don't have a case. I have used infinix, techno... some of their products are also bleeped up one way or the other..
Innjoo note, innjoo Fire, innjoo one, they all av the same denominator: manufactured by innjoo mobility. Their phones are crap.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Features Of Infinix Hot S X521,full Specs And Images / MTN Wow Data Scam / MTN Begins 4G LTE Internet Services Trial In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.