Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Portrait Painting Portfolio - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Portrait Painting Portfolio (692 Views)

Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos / Feed Your Eyes Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / Portrait Painting Of Chief (dr) Michael Ade Ojo Chairman Of Elizade Toyota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Portrait Painting Portfolio by ayodejiayeola(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Am Ayeola Ayodeji, painting addict and passionate Artist based in Lagos Nigeria. I will appreciate comments and constructive criticism on the portrait painting portfolio I will be uploading below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaifSgKOCmU

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio by Stuntkid172(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
send me ur account number @OP
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio by VickyRotex(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oh My World! This is so cute!

Op, more paint to your brush! cool

2 Likes

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio by mpowa(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
You're doing very great, this is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio by Joshkeyz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
guy u too much abeg....God bless your hustle
Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio by OCTAVO: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wow!!! See raw talent... You are too much.

2 Likes

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio by arisanate(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Wow , you are very talented .your paintings are good. My advice to you is to paint less of human beings.. unless they pay u for that grin.. but go into abstract , fiction or anything as far yu are painting from yoursoul ,,, to me thats ART...CREATIVITY...So i will like to seea work of yours .. a goood abstract work , natural and captivating... maybe after that you might actually think of gallery shop....

I think that is a niche , Nigeria is yet to expose.. a gallery shop that showcase talents and artist work once in a while..
Nice job smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2016
arisanate:
Wow , you are very talented .your paintings are good. My advice to you is to paint less of human beings.. unless they pay u for that grin.. but go into abstract , fiction or anything as far yu are painting from yoursoul ,,, to me thats ART...CREATIVITY...So i will like to seea work of yours .. a goood abstract work , natural and captivating... maybe after that you might actually think of gallery shop....

I think that is a niche , Nigeria is yet to expose.. a gallery shop that showcase talents and artist work once in a while..
Nice job smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thank you so much Arisanate. I paint other subjects aside portrait painting, though portrait painting seems to have more commercial prospects more than others.

It is good to take paintings to gallery and also try and have that virtual presence online "website" where you sell your paintings. Not every prospective Art clients can visit the gallery where your painting is displayed but with online presence your works are available to the world 24/7 all round the year.

1 Share

Re: My Portrait Painting Portfolio by OCTAVO: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2016
^Mehn! I duff my hat oooo. @the portrait of Bishop Oyedepo above.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

N50 Stamp Duty: 22 Banks Take NIPOST To Appeal Court / Mark Zuckerberg Acknowledges Jobberman, Launches New App In Nigeria / Chimmy Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.