Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Five Words You Should Never Say To Your Father, Husband, Boyfriend, Brother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Words You Should Never Say To Your Father, Husband, Boyfriend, Brother (609 Views)

SEUN!! I Will Meet Your Father Tomorrow And Post The Picture Here. Watch Out!! / M.I Abaga Ft. Dice Ailes – Your Father / This Infographic Lists 128 Words You Can Use Instead Of “very” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Words You Should Never Say To Your Father, Husband, Boyfriend, Brother by hearts6055(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Of course We men have feelings, we may be proud and strong but we aren't made of stone.

I for once would love to be with a woman who would respect my ideas and feelings.

But Most articles we find on the web tends to talk about how to love and care for a woman but we men should also be cared for and loved.

Words are very powerful, they make or mar, we all got to be careful how we use them. In this article I am going to talk about certain words that should not be used when talking to your father, husband, boyfriend, brother.

1. You are small

read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/01/life-tips-five-words-you-should-never.html
Re: Five Words You Should Never Say To Your Father, Husband, Boyfriend, Brother by Stuntkid172(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
SCAM EVERYWHERE
Re: Five Words You Should Never Say To Your Father, Husband, Boyfriend, Brother by hearts6055(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stuntkid172:
SCAM EVERYWHERE

careful what you post.. Newsphases is here to give tips for the betterment of the lives of people and not to give falsified information with a hidden agenda of extortion.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Newsphases

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Escape Death As Her Mobile Phone Explodes(video) / Agriculture The New Gold Mine / What I Want For May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.