Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Subject Teachers Needed In A Secondary School In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Subject Teachers Needed In A Secondary School In Lagos (619 Views)

Job For Subject Teachers At City College / Vacant Job For Subject Teachers At Presidential College Ufuma / Subject Teachers: Maths/physics, English/civic Edu, Chem/biology And Econs/govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subject Teachers Needed In A Secondary School In Lagos by Mobebi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good evening all... Will post jobs later on my blog. This was supposed to have come with the ones i posted yesterday but how i forgot to include it still amazes me.. So i will paste it here alone with the email for those interested to apply directly.

A secondary school in Lagos have vacancies for the following positions(TEACHERS)...

POSITIONS: Experienced Subject Tutors in a Fast Growing Educational Firm
Industry: Academic/Education
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: April 15, 2016

A fast growing educational firm urgently need the services of competent tutors for the following subjects in preparation for O'level level Examinations (SSCE and NECO)

Mathematics
F/ Maths
English Lang
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Geography
Economics
Commerce
Government
History
CRK
Yoruba
Account

Requirements:

Must have minimum of BSc/HND
Anyone with SAT/IGCSE knowledge is an added advantage
Must be able to communicate in english
Must reside in Lagos preferably Mainland region
Must be an expert in chosen area of specialty.
Must be honest, humble, hardworking and God-fearing
Must have no record of criminal activities or shady dealings

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested candidates should send CVs to: info@solutionplatformng.com and copy joelonline4real@gmail

For more jobs, visit www.SenenaBlog.com

Never you give up, as long as there is life, and with faith and hope in God, You will get that dream job. However, don't despise the little ones that come your way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed / Creche/day Care / Health, Safety And Environment Cordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.