Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case (50420 Views)

CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case / CCT Mistook Saraki’s Pensions For Salaries – Kwara Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
a
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Deen77: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
TippyTop:

How did he become a senator? (Excuse me for forgetting your people elected him)

By rigging and money, if you a Nigeria you understand.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Shollyps(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
.saraki is a thief!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Kriztovar13(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gbagaun
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by 4nobody4every1: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
modath:

Me a nor dey lie to myself, only God can ensure that J, E, F... we can however keep lying to ourselves.. grin

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_1414_the-18-worst-things-rich-powerful-people-got-away-with/

http://m.fame10.com/entertainment/10-stars-who-may-have-gotten-away-with-major-crimes/

Ibinabo Fiberesima just got a 2m bail for an non bailable offence & she only got that simply because the previous 100k attracted major national outcry!!!

No, there is no Justice in the world!!
Word,true justice is for the highest bidder in Nigeria, imagine Saraki going to court with more than 50 SANS, l shake my head for Nigeria, in a saner clime, Saraki ought to be in jail by now and all his assets confiscated but hey !! we are talking about Nigeria where anything is allowed angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nairadays:
This greed pass be careful

Honourable sir, I obsarve that greed is the one.
imagine a leader! Who knows he's receiving death alowance sef,
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by maasoap(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sirjohn84:
ITS VERY A CLEAR THERE ARE POWERFUL MEN BEHINDS THE SCREEN WHO WANT THIS MAN OF THE SENATE TOP MAN CHAMBER... WE ARE WATCHING AS MORE DRAMA UNFOLD
So, you haven't seen that this has gone beyond wanting him out of Senate top man chamber? Jail is staring him in the face from all corners.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by TippyTop(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Deen77:

By rigging and money, if you a Nigeria you understand.

All along he was a hero, right?

How come he became a villain after he wrestled power from Tinubu's anointed?
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Chikpat(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Obamina:
. If this man had been a floor member, nobody would have noticed all this things, Just because he says no to APC godfathers. There are many of them not only Saraki jooor. It is well

You are too big to talk like a fool you are not.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by hemucology(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Saraki I'm sorry

Is to late to win dis case OK
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Société general bank killed my uncle. A millionaire reduced to zero in one night by a bank owned and bankrupt by the sarakis

modath:

Bros, look at it this way, it is easier to stomach selective "witch hunting" than a situation where everyone is allowed to do as they please...

Hopefully, this present crop will get their just deserts when power shifts, when we have it that way, someway, somehow, we can rid Nigeria of 30-50% of corrupt practices....

Saraki (& his soulless dead father) didn't just shaft Kwarans, they oversaw the collapse of two different banks as well , minus APC, God just gatz to deal with him!!

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by hemucology(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Saraki I'm sorry

Is to late to win dis case OK
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by gretblue: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Obamina:
. If this man had been a floor member, nobody would have noticed all this things, Just because he says no to APC godfathers. There are many of them not only Saraki jooor. It is well
Why deviating from the real issue.
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

So let's touch none of them until we catch all of them?

dude..... are you not surprised on how low some nairalander's IQ is..... cry

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by LocalChamp: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
THE FACE OF CORRUPTION SARAKI

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by folks4luv(f): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
kglamour:

I am a kwaran, living and working there too. u need to c havoc that man has caused for my people. many people are living on abject poverty. his trial at cct means freedom for kwara
I am a kwaran too, in fact, unemployed, but I am not rejoicing yet will rather wait till the case ends, that is if it is not dismisses on technical ground.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Obamina:

In summary u are a buffon of this our generation

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by ideology(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
ziccoit:

This is a stale and annoying line of argument. So, you would rather prayed Saraki escaped with his monumental crimes against the humanity.
why not is he the first person to escape. grin some people case files even disappear from EFCC OFFICE cheesy WELCOME TO NAIJA …
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by bedspread: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
I SINCERELY SAW THIS COMING!!!!! INN THEIR BID TO COVER UP FOR SARAKI, THEY MIGHT END UP PUTTING HIM IN GREATER TROUBLE!

SEEMZ GOD HAS HEARD THE CRIES OF CUSTOMERS OF SOCIETE GENERAL BANK!

JUDGEMENT LOOMING
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Chikpat(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Saraki 's path is too crooked. He had a good training and somewhere along the line threw everything away. I don’t believe this is persecution or watch hunting. He is damn dirty, filthy and corrupt everywhere so such that if you want to help him, you just cant. He z too obsessed with power else, he should give way and step aside. He is instead holding on, telling idiots that it is persecution. He knows he z guilty. You know he z guilty. They know he z guilty. We know he z guilty. Everybody knows he is guilty and he is telling "nobody" he z not. We should not accept that. We owe this country equity and justice. Anybody who z guilty should not be spared and we owe president Buhari our support at all times that he z right. That's our job.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by gretblue: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Obamina:
Really leaders of tomorrow.When did we get to this level in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Techsupport:

dude..... are you not surprised on how low some nairalander's IQ is..... cry
You should visit the religion section grin. We're trying our best.
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by antispexish(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
simple question to kwara state government, are you still paying his pension? If no, WHY?

I noticed that his pension comes directly from the money the state gets, it does not matter to him if the states gets enough to take care of its people or not. greeeeeeeeeed!

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by ybalogs(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Party Don start. We're watching in 3d.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Sirjohn84(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
maasoap:
So, you haven't seen that this has gone beyond wanting him out of Senate top man chamber? Jail is staring him in the face from all corners.
TRUE BUT DON'T FORGET IN NIGERIA ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. AFTERALL TINUBU ONCE ESCAPE THE SAME STAGE PLAY
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by ybalogs(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Let those in favour of Saraki say Hi and those against should say Nay.....
Now who has it?
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by OFFICIAL336: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kglamour, check section 14 of the same act. Lawmakers were exempted. Be guided.
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by DICE234(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

So let's touch none of them until we catch all of them?

I have Bin thinking of how to say this, and Explain it to the people who have been shouting witch haunt, U just simplified it for me sir... #NiceOne
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by ybalogs(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
I still don't know why he's still holding on to the seat of the Senate President. We really don't have shame in this country. How I wish he just sit down jeje as a floor member, this wouldn't have happened.
Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by ijebu2020: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well I feel for the kwara people as they ve been lamenting how Saraki looted their treasury,bt d thng is ths what role did kwarans played to check or stand up to Saraki while it was going on? also am sure some Kwarans are still very much with him...
the problem with this country really to me is the youths and ordinary citizen,no zeal,no efforts,no plans to challenge and check the corrupt public politicians....instead some will come on faceless social media and be insulting and abusing people once ur own views are different from theirs...we can have different views and opinions argue with common sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case by Walexsammy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
kglamour:

I am a kwaran, living and working there too. u need to c havoc that man has caused for my people. many people are living on abject poverty. his trial at cct means freedom for kwara
u jst have to ignore the mofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.