Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again (2779 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Shortly after the Baby’s Mama saga with the cousin of Ovation Boss Dele Momodu. Alot of things have gone viral on social media allowing online critiques to interfere in his relationship with Sophie Momodu leading to the internet exposure of Imade there daughter.

[img][/img]

To cut the long story short, Davido has been calling out Dele Momodu on his latest feature. You will recall in Humble smith remix when he said “Dele Momodu Osinachi o“. Dele Momodu who disclosed in an interview said it took him time to listen to the song despite family and friends as draw his attention to the song, but claimed he has listened to it once or twice and describe him as a son who he will always permit anything he does or said to him and clear the air that the whole issue on Imade and sophie momodu his cousin as been resolved.

In his latest feature with Falz which also had olamide on it, Davido went futher to call “Dele Momodu” saying “Dele Momodu is my boy”. Alot of fans have seen this as disrepectful and CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE http://vidi360.com/dele-momodu-is-my-boy-davido/

Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by jaymejate: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=18pt]me sev wonder o, as I hear am for the new release ft faltz and Olamide.
Dele might not count it as anything shaa.
Davido needs his attention maybe.[/size]
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by NobleAngell(f): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just negodu this small boy. His arrogance is so disgusting. That's the height of disrespect. But ofcourse Dele might not see anything wrong with it. He tried to battle with the Adelekes once and they rubbished him, his reputation and his niece. You think he would want to make a fool of himself a second time? Have u heard Sophie's voice again? Infact if Davido slaps him in public today, he will tell him thanks. And the problem is, the little brat will keep doing it o. Shebi its Davido.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by PheezyLee(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op you can lie ooo tongue Davido said Mr. Dele is my boy

P:S... e might be referring to Dele Giwa or Dele Ibrahim...it might not be oga ovation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by dabimzy(f): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maybe he was high on oshogbo's weed.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by goldbim(f): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
That's rude jor..is Dele Momodu his mate? Maybe he does nt mean it the way we are seeing it..
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by AnotherSeun(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
no matter how rich you are or might be,, you dont bellitle the elderly ones....
i hope he wasnt referring to him tho

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well, to be frank, most of my employees are older than me, so I can say, Taju is my boy, cos he actually is, despite being older. The question is is. Is Davido capable of putting Dele on a pay roll ? The answer is, '''Journalist Dele is a boy to those who pay him for PR." Can Davido afford to pay him ? The answer is a resounding YES.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by yekparikpa(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
NobleAngell:
Just negodu this small boy. His arrogance is so disgusting. That's the height of disrespect. But ofcourse Dele might not see anything wrong with it. He tried to battle with the Adelekes once and they rubbished him, his reputation and his niece. You think he would want to make a fool of himself a second time? Have u heard Sophie's voice again? Infact if Davido slaps him in public today, he will tell him thanks. And the problem is, the little brat will keep doing it o. Shebi its Davido.
on the contrary,i think Mr Dele actually disgraced them by stopping their Dubai trip. I guess that's the reason he still can't get over Mr Dele.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by UIA04(f): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sometimes I dislike this davido guy sometimes

I just admire his audacity

He has just marketed that song much more than the other features will.
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by flokii: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
is it his fault?

blame d foolish, stupiid, senseless 30+ whor.e called Sophie

who cos. of fame & fortune seduced an infant into getting her pregnant.. what was she even thinking?

now Dele Momodu is an object of ridicule to d foolish rich kid and his family

their business tho..
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by 4just: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerian bloggers mind your business,
awon daleru daleru go and write on the fuel crisis and other topics.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by ramdris(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Am beginning to hate bloggers for their destructive news about our Artist. These guys are struggling to make it and they are doing all they can to ruin them either deliberately or otherwise...

Nigeria is fast making a lot of cash thru musical export of our Artist and they all need our support not this angry

[size=30pt]#createNOTbreak[/size]
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Airforce1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
I believe you Davido.
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hateu2 Davido is my own crush grin
Gudevenin o ore, am I d1 wu is scarce? Or u?
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hat.eu2 Davido is my own crush grin

Gudevenin o ore, am I d1 wu is scarce? Or u?
heheheheh
Dat short guy, me don't have a crush on him ooo. Just his dimples cheesy.
It's gud sha, leave Don J 4 me nd go 4 ur short man devil cheesy.

NL have been boring nah but na u dey scarce. What have yoou been doing ke
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by optional1(f): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lolz
make I jst pass sha.
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by optional1(f): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lolz
make I jst pass sha.
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh
Dat short guy, me don't have a crush on him ooo. Just his dimples cheesy.
It's gud sha, leave Don J 4 me nd go 4 ur short man devil cheesy.

NL have been boring nah but na u dey scarce. What have yoou been doing ke
pls oooo stop crushing fr his dimples oooo.

Bn busy wit projects oo *phhhwwww* bt am herre nau. Made a new frnd on Nl dis af2nun. Dunno if ull lyk her? Halfricaa? Abi halfricanada blah blah. Cnt spell her name
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by halfricanadian(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Bn busy wit projects oo *phhhwwww* bt am herre nau. Made a new frnd on Nl dis af2nun. Dunno if ull lyk her? Halfricaa? Abi halfricanada blah blah. Cnt spell her name

Hello!!!!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hello!!!!!!!
*hiddingface* I was actually talkin abt u grin grin grin Its nt lyk am gossipin abt u nah shey?

*hw did u even c my mention, tot I didn't spell ur name well.
Smh
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by valmunich(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
angry
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by valmunich(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Such insolence undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:

lol, yeah. I know her.

She's cool I guess 4rm her comments thou.

Eyaa, how is project? Hope ur supervisor is cool not d type wey God dash me cheesy.

What chapter are u?
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
HateU2:
lol, yeah. I know her.

She's cool I guess 4rm her comments thou.

Eyaa, how is project? Hope ur supervisor is cool not d type wey God dash me cheesy.

What chapter are u?
just drafting table of contents grin abstract and synopsis *whateva dat means*

Smh nah prof dey supervise me oo. Nawah!
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by katerine7(f): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
na only dele I hear o, abi my ear don dey hear double? I no say I no hear momodu at all, na only dele momodu be dele for this world?
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
just drafting table of contents grin abstract and synopsis *whateva dat means*

Smh nah prof dey supervise me oo. Nawah!
heheheheh

U just dey start ni yen o.
All is well sha

How was ur day jare?
Romance section just dey boring.
Nowhere to cause wahala
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by halfricanadian(f): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*hiddingface* I was actually talkin abt u grin grin grin
Its nt lyk am gossipin abt u nah shey?

*hw did u even c my mention, tot I didn't spell ur name well.

Smh

Im emotionally connected to my friends
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Osinachi mo
Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by Flexherbal(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dele is a boss on his own.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Disable Comments As He Share Loved Up Photo With 'girlfriend' Justin Skye / GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot / End Time:chicken Spotted With Two 'horns' On Its Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.