Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum (4132 Views)

I'm In Aba.. I Need A Phone To Buy For #25,000 / I'm In Need Of A Small Android Phone / Please Who Wants To Sell His Phone In Kaduna! I'm In Need Of A New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Orator2383: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
My mum is marking her birthday in a couple of weeks from now and I want to get her a phone as a birthday present because she complained that her phone has been acting up. I'm confused which to buy for her though. Some people adviced Tecno phantom 5 but that's way out of my budget which is 50k. I have another option of the boom j8 but I'm not sure of it. Please advice me which to get.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by jaymejate: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Touch light phone will do. Due to fuel scarcity and no light. The ba3 go strong well.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by cjfbn: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Infinix will not bea bad idea.
You can also ask Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by ifex370(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Go with your j8 she'll really appreciate you
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by dominique(f): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Must it be Tecno? There are quite a number of nice brands you can consider e.g. infinix, gionee, redmii, Lenovo etc
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Kingslaw(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
go for gionee.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by parrotibaba(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oh my god another tecno marketing thread.

Una no dey tire ni? sad

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by henry007(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Orator2383:
My mum is marking her birthday in a couple of weeks from now and I want to get her a phone as a birthday present because she complained that her phone has been acting up. I'm confused which to buy for her though. Some people adviced Tecno phantom 5 but that's way out of my budget which is 50k. I have another option of the boom j8 but I'm not sure of it. Please advice me which to get.
If your budget is 50K, you don't have much of a choice grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Youngpo413: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
dominique:
Must it be Tecno? There are quite a number of nice brands you can consider e.g. infinix, gionee, redmii, Lenovo etc
lol, it seems you don't know the guy
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by MizMyColi(f): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2016
dominique:

I was going to ask same.
OP, must it be Tecno?

If yes, Why?

Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Yorubago(f): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2016
dominique:
j
Op did not say necessarily tecno he only has options of tecno phones...
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by sureinfo: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Look for the one amongst your options wey be say the battery life sure pass
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by JustCasual: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2016
jaymejate:
Touch light phone will do. Due to fuel scarcity and no light. The ba3 go strong well.

I agree with you. A torch light phone is more economical. Times are hard.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by osenbarak: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Orator2383:
buy her boom j8
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by annacheem: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Orator2383:
go for boom j8
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by mosjames: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Orator2383:
Did you just say Phantom5 is 50k
Where are they selling 50k, lemme goan buy
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Orator2383: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
mosjames:
Did you just say Phantom5 is 50k Where are they selling 59k, lemme goan buy
eye dey pain u ni, I said my budget is 50k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by mosjames: 6:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Orator2383:
eye dey pain u ni, I said my budget is 50k
Just tell me the place they're selling 50k.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Sodebo: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2016
After all said and done, I'm sure the OP knows the phone to buy. (S)he's just looking for unnecessary attention.

*runs out of Nairaland*
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Yorubago(f): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Kingslaw:
go for gionee.
Which one??
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by ForeverNew(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
@Op deep down you know what is best for your mum. Follow your instinct.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by kennybenjminz: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
jaymejate:
Lol..u no well. So you no wan make him buy wetn him mama go appreciate? ?
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by kennybenjminz: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sodebo:
After all said and done, I'm sure the OP knows the phone to buy. (S)he's just looking for unnecessary attention.

*runs out of Nairaland*
you never can tell. It can actually be true.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by kennybenjminz: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
JustCasual:

I agree with you. A torch light phone is more economical. Times are hard.
Not wen d giving is moved by love.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buy Boom J8
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by TrollinStone: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buy her land line smiley
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
dominique:

what's your qualms with tecno, they are the best and they will continue to be unless you can start producing your own, don't worry I will be the first to buy.
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Orator2383: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
dominique:
I guess she likes Tecno brand but is Lenovo good?
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by babafrey: 6:36am On Apr 11, 2016
The Samsung J7 is the ideal phone for a woman, classy and all. But if you cant afford it, you can go for the Tecno J8
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Yorubago(f): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
How much is the j7
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Yorubago(f): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
babafrey:
The Samsung J7 is the ideal phone for a woman, classy and all. But if you cant afford it, you can go for the Tecno J8
How much is the j7
Re: Please Help!!! I'm In Dilemma To Choose For My Mum by Yorubago(f): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
parrotibaba:
Oh my god another tecno marketing thread.

Una no dey tire ni? sad
How do you know it's a marketing thread ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Detail You Should Know About Boom J8 / . / Swab Ur Fone Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.