Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Join Me In Making This Musical Idea A Real Business - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Join Me In Making This Musical Idea A Real Business (448 Views)

Learn Music Production, Musical Instruments, Voice Training Etc. / Abeg Join me to CELEBRATE / Another Phyno In Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Making This Musical Idea A Real Business by macquis(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
In a country where getting a lucrative job is hard to come by this days, brainstorming to think up ideas with mouth-watering potentials becomes the next option for folks who are success-driven. Am a serving youth Corper and will be discharged from service in a week's time. Thoughts of life after service has kept me bothered for sometime now until yesterday. You know that feeling one gets when an idea worth a million dollars drops into one's radar of consciousness ? Well, it's the same feeling I got with the musical idea that came to me. The issue there is I need someone with the same musical passion as myself or even better, someone who's updated about African music as well as world music, one who knows what's going on the radio as regards music, a computer literate who frequently visits the Internet, and least of all, one who resides in Lagos. I'll present an analogy to buttress my point: An ordinary man goes to his farm, while working, his digger comes in contact with something hard. He's entranced, so he picks up his shovel to discover what solid material could be disrupting his digging. To his uttermost delight he discovers that the solid material hidden within his piece of land is pure gold. He understands he can't mine it alone so he seeks support. Am sorry but I can't unveil the said idea on Nairaland. If you are interested this are my contacts: 07032021769, macquisudochukwu@gmail.com. Please reach out to me so we can discuss.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To This New Music From 2baba Titled Mr Senator. / Gisttv.net Teeblaq - Gbemileke (late Dagrin Elder Brother) / Tight - Sukhy Maan - Latest Punjabi Song 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.