Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Hon Dapo Lam- Adesina Distributes N30 Million Empowerment Scheme To Constituents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon Dapo Lam- Adesina Distributes N30 Million Empowerment Scheme To Constituents (506 Views)

Bayelsa Lawmaker Who Donated Floating Latrine To Constituents Faces Recall. / Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Dapo Lam- Adesina Distributes N30 Million Empowerment Scheme To Constituents by oyinremi(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
A federal lawmaker Hon Dapo Lam Adesina on Thursday empowers his constituent’s member with N30 million naira worth of materials which he donated to over 300 beneficiaries in Ibadan

http://alarinkaagbaye.com/2016/04/hon-dapo-lam-adesina-distributes-n30-million-empowerment-scheme-to-constituents-in-ibadan/

Some of the materials distributed at the empowerment programme held at the back of Ibadan North East local government includes 17 tricycles, 146 sewing machines, 110 grinding machines and 40 motorcycles popularly called Okada

The omo oloore empowerment scheme is an initiatives of Hon Dapo Lam Adesina a federal lawmaker representing Ibadan north east and south east at the National Assembly and has in the past few months empower about 1000 people, and donates boreholes, public toilets and others to communities across its constituencies

Speaking during the events Hon Dapo said ‘This empowerment scheme is part of the political promises made to the people while seeking for their vote during campaigns’

I am doing this to alleviate the suffering of my people considering the economic situation of the country, “ as a politician I understand what people are passing though and I believe the only way we can assist them and alleviate their suffering by lending them supports in their businesses and provide basic amenities in communities “
http://alarinkaagbaye.com/2016/04/hon-dapo-lam-adesina-distributes-n30-million-empowerment-scheme-to-constituents-in-ibadan/
Re: Hon Dapo Lam- Adesina Distributes N30 Million Empowerment Scheme To Constituents by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Show off

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Shut Down Over Students Protest For Lack Of Water And Power / President Obama Holding Clinton's Jacket / Just Imagine That Every Comment On Nairaland Pays The Sum Of 50 Per Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.