Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Any Difference Btw Part Time And Full Time MBA Program? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Difference Btw Part Time And Full Time MBA Program? (550 Views)

Want To Get An International Faculty Led MBA Program? Get In Here / Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? / Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Difference Btw Part Time And Full Time MBA Program? by Talkingboy: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello ;

Any difference btw part time and FT MBA program?

I understand there's a difference between BS. C full time and part time students, which I don't like. Part time students are seen as inferior.

Share ur experiences pls.
Re: Any Difference Btw Part Time And Full Time MBA Program? by braine(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
It won't be included in the certificate that it was part time.

I think part time is okay if you have a job. You're even better off than the full timers.
Re: Any Difference Btw Part Time And Full Time MBA Program? by Talkingboy: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
braine:
It won't be included in the certificate that it was part time.

I think part time is okay if you have a job. You're even better off than the full timers.

Okay. Tanx bro

(1) (Reply)

Little Things That Can Make You A Success. / All You Need To Know About PRINCE2 / The Opportunity To Make Extra Income Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.