Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc (1842 Views)

Vehicle Particulars Renewal – Online Made Easy – 24 Hours –free Delivery @carreg / Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG / Vehicles Particulars Renewal Grace Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc by olas24u(f): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
The Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Mr. Boboye Oyeyemi, on Monday, said that the corps would commence a crackdown on drivers who possess fake drivers license.

He also explained that the Vehicle Inspection Officers (VIOs) were not permitted by law to inspect vehicle and drivers licences.

http://jimidisu.com/vio-not-permitted-to-check-drivers-licence-vehicle-particulars-frsc/
Re: VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc by odiereke(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dat issue have to be sorted out between VIO & FRSC. How do I tell VIO when am stopped dat they are not entitled to asking me for my Vehicle Particulars.
Re: VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc by tosine25: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na so o... How do U explain to dos guys wey dey always shine face up and down for lagos say no be dra work to dey check dos stuffs .... Am pretty sure say if person no get beta lawyer.... Na for dra compound person car go dey till next century.... The point is - nearly everyfin is bleeped up in Nigeria and da only way U can help Yaself out is not get into dra net....

Me no dey stuff for any of dem for expressway o
Re: VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc by fistonati(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Those VIO guys that behaves like their respective State governors that are Rascal's. They asked useless questions like are you married, have you aborted before, did you pay your tithe? They see fire extinguisher and still tell to buy a new one without checking the expiry date.

2 Likes

Re: VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc by Flexherbal(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Then, what is the functions of VIO?
Re: VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc by Stylz69(m): 1:02am On Apr 08, 2016
odiereke:
Dat issue have to be sorted out between VIO & FRSC. How do I tell VIO when am stopped dat they are not entitled to asking me for my Vehicle Particulars.
You look them in the face and tell them boldly that they have no right to ask you for the documents. They know and they will back off. However before you pull that stunt be sure that your vehicle is road worthy and will pass their road worthiness test else sorry na your name.

2 Likes

Re: VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc by lonelydora: 1:56am On Apr 08, 2016
They never born any VIO that will ask me for my DL.

That one na FRSC work nah.
Re: VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2016
any one who has interpreted the law to them in lagos, please show your self and tell us what happened. grin

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bose's Amazing 'jumping' Car Suspension System Still Blows Minds. / Toyota Camry 2011 or Mercedes Benz C350 2010 / Innoson Cars Vs Imported Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.