Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why Is Nigeria Lacking In The Area Of Smooth Jazz Playing? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Is Nigeria Lacking In The Area Of Smooth Jazz Playing? (428 Views)

NBC Fines Radio Station For Playing Falz's This Is Nigeria / Davido’s “assurance Falz’s “this Is Nigeria” Lead Nigerian Songs Released In May / We Didn’t Censor Falz’s “This Is Nigeria” Before It Was Released – NFVCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Lacking In The Area Of Smooth Jazz Playing? by Whizzdom(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.
I used to wonder why nigerians doesnt go into jazz playing or blues songs (like Styl-Plus), I notice most nigerian youths nowadays loves heavy metal music or meaningless beats.
But it bugs me cos i used to think that am the only one that loves Smooth Jazz.
Look at the likes of Kenny g, who sang "Going Home", which was fantastic. You guys should download it.
Jazz music very good, but nigerians prefer listening to trash songs.
What is your take my people?
Re: Why Is Nigeria Lacking In The Area Of Smooth Jazz Playing? by Baroba(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians prefer razz music like who you EPP, Jazz is too sophisticated and classy for most of our youths.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Nabs Mega Deal With Nigerian Breweries..(photos) / Olamide X Zeezny_ Who You Epp / Drake Math..got The Most Streamed Artist In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.