Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? (2308 Views)

I Want To Swap Infinix Note 2 For Techo Spark / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / PHONE SWAP!!!! Infinix Hot X510 (hot 2) For Samsung Galaxy S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? by Rick9(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Where can I make the swap, and how much will it cost,

My Infinix hot 2 is just 5 Months old working fine, but the battery doesn't last like the hot note, that's why I want to swap.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? by mosjames: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Infinix Phones though embarassed
What assurance do you have that the Hot Note battery will also last
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? by teewhydope(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
mosjames:

Wotz diz one saying bayi undecided
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? by Rick9(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2016
mosjames:
because I have friends and family members using the phone, the main specs that is attracting me to the phone is

Screen : 5.5 Inches compared to Hot 2 - 5.0/inches

And battery 4000mah compared to Hot 2 with 2000mah.

And also hot note has flash charge technology.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? by mosjames: 6:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Rick9:
because I have friends and family members using the phone, the main specs that is attracting me to the phone is

Infinix phones has poor battery life, you have been warned embarassed
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? by mosjames: 6:16am On Apr 09, 2016
teewhydope:

Wotz diz one saying bayi undecided
Read again undecided
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? by lilmonarch(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Rick9:

disregard d dude you're quoting. He's a tecno paid agent. I've been using hot note for a year now and the battery is still superb! Go for it

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? by twinskenny(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2016
hot note battery is okay... i sold mine off cause of part issues.. part for infinix quite expensive
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Swap Infinix Hot 2 For Infinix Hot Note ? by Rick9(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
lilmonarch:
disregard d dude you're quoting. He's a tecno paid agent. I've been using hot note for a year now and the battery is still superb! Go for it
I will

(1) (Reply)

Top Cheapest Android Tablets In Nigeria 2017 / Minecraft APK Download V1.16.4.2 Free Download 2021 / Anyone With China Phone Application(please)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.