Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Fan Curses Toyin Aimakhu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fan Curses Toyin Aimakhu (568 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu:the Past Came Calling / Toyin Aimakhu Attack Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun / Toyin Aimakhu's Ex Lover,seun Egbegbe Says He Is Happily Married With 2kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Curses Toyin Aimakhu by adeoyesamuel: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Celebrities are not taking trash from anyone this year. This drama went down on Toyin Aimakhu’s insagram page.

A fan couldn’t stand that Toyin dated Seun Egbegbe, ‘choosing an agbero over her ex-husband who is a graduate’ decided to curse her out saying;

God will punish you real good, I’m cursing you with the love I have for you. Anytime I think of you opening your legs for Seun Egbegbe or whatever his name is. My hatred for you goes farer . Cause you disappoint me in so many way Can’t believe you will leave a graduate for an Agbero all in the name of cheating/Money or what? Which I’m sure you know the level hypocrite in that stupid industries of yours. In Antar Laniyan’s voice. God will punish you cause you disappoint many Nigerians

Toyin Aimakhu clapped back, saying Satan will punish him and make his life blurry like one of the pictures on his page

Satan will not only punish u but will make ur life blurry like the 5th pix on ur page,the oriburuku that u will do it’s inside cargo all this it’s cos of the love I have for u oo..omo ale jatijati,see ur head like pear.. who graduate help?u r a disgrace to men.. olori gbigbe bi panla gbigbe.

http://readnaija.com/2016/04/07/fan-curses-toyin-aimakhu/

Re: Fan Curses Toyin Aimakhu by adeoyesamuel: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
this story serious deserve fist page
Re: Fan Curses Toyin Aimakhu by Seun(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Heh. Just seeing this.
Re: Fan Curses Toyin Aimakhu by paschal47(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Clash of the agberos
Re: Fan Curses Toyin Aimakhu by HyDef(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
He thought he had words. He was wrong.

And she hit harder with half as many words.
Re: Fan Curses Toyin Aimakhu by Emac34: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
He gat what he deserve
Re: Fan Curses Toyin Aimakhu by sod09(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
epic insult deserves epic response

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of President Buharis Trip To China. / Mind Game / Why 9-year-old Girl Wants To Return To Sambisa ‘hubby’-shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.